0.4

How do you guys do your covers?

You woke up to your phone ringing. Ugh. Your phone was across the room and your bed was too comfortable. You rolled onto the floor and slowly crawled  to your phone. You picked up, still asleep.

"Who's calling this early?"

"Oh. I'm sorry. I can call back later." Wait. You knew that voice.

"Is this real life?"

"Probably." You couldn't believe it. But how did Tobi get your number? Yes, he had subscribed and followed you, but you though it was just because of the offer.

"Hello? Y/N? Are you there?"

"Oh. Sorry. Yeah, I'm here. Quick question. How'd you get my number?"

"Cal. I saw your collab with him, so I checked out your channel. All the guys did, actually. You seemed cool, so I asked Freezy for your number." Tobi had just called you cool. Now you just had to act cool. Being called cool by Tobi is a compliment to you.

"Cool. Totally cool. As cool as Calfreezy." You facepalmed yourself. You got a chuckle from Tobi.

"Okay, cool girl." You could practically hear his smile. "Anyway, you're really talented at football."

"Thanks." You actually sounded cool for once. You should've been exploding.

"So, what position do you play?"

"Well, I can actually play all positions." (Only cause idk what position you play. Plus you could all play different ones. Mind blown)

"So you play goalie?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Well, the sidemen are recording football videos today, and none of us wants to be goalie. Do you want to?"

"OF COURSE!" You coughed. "I mean, sure. Whatever. I'll bring my camera. If that's okay with you guys."

"Sure. Get a video done. I've seen you try to upload daily."

"Thank you so much."

"For what? Oh yeah. You're a huge fan, aren't you?" He laughed.

"Yeah. I am."

"Anyway, I'll text you. Can you come by the sidemen house before hand? We're all meeting there."

"A chance to go to the famous sidemen house? I'm in."

"Alright. I'll text you the address. See you there. Bye."

"Bye." You hung up and got off the floor. Time to get ready.

•••

Your hands shook as you walked up to the house. You were about to meet your idols.

"Y/N! Wait up!" You turned around and saw Cal.

"Hey, Freezy." Your voice cracked at the end.

"You don't need to be nervous. Do you have your camera?" You nodded your head, not trusting your voice.

"Great. Can I see it?" You reached into your bag and brought out your camera. You slowly gave it to him.

"Why don't I trust you, Calfridge?" He smirked.

"Don't worry. I'm just gonna record your reaction."

"Okay. You can do this. Just knock on the door."

Cal gave you a confused look. "I know I can. I've done it."

"You dork. I was talking to myself," you said, hitting him on the shoulder. You took a deep breath as Cal pressed record.

"Hey guys! Y/N here. This will probably be an extra clip. I'm about to meet the sidemen and Cal has been a gentleman and decided to record my reaction. Let's get going." Cal stepped forward and opened the door. He stepped in, making sure to get you in that shot.

You gasped. The house was so much better in person. "Guys! We're here."

"Coming CalFridge," you heard a familiar voice call. Then you heard a very famous laugh.

"Oh my god. I'm not ready."

"Hey Y/N!" You turned around and saw Simon there, with his famous smile. Your hand covered your mouth as tears ran down your face.

"It's really you."

"Don't cry. Come here," he said pulling you into a hug. It only made you cry harder.

"I can't believe it," you mumbled.

"I'm nothing special compared to you," he whispered in your ear. Your lost your breath. You pulled away. He had a smirk plastered on his face. He brought his hand up and wiped the tears from your face. He had no idea the effect he had on you.

"Get a room." You turned around and saw all the sidemen standing there. Simon walked over to them. Just seeing them all together was too much. You started crying your eyes out. They all walked up to you and hugged you.

If only things could stay like this forever.
But good things never last.

----
I felt like a dramatic last sentence.
So
Ya

Sorry about the wait.

•Riley•