1.7

"Ooo Will! Get some!" Chip was hit in the chest by Cal

"Ooo Will! Get some!" Chip was hit in the chest by Cal. "Ow. I was only joking." You awkwardly laughed as Will held you tighter to your him. Will and you decided you wouldn't go fake public since that would cause problems with some fans, especially if you ever revealed it was fake. So you two decided to be like those couples who indirectly talked about each other on twitter and comment cryptic things on each other's instagrams. You would also hang out lots and film. You didn't mind since Will was a funny guy.

Your whole team was staring at you two. It was mostly the Americans who disliked you. You talked shit about American culture a lot in your videos. In your defense, it was all a joke. They also hated how you were better than them. You thought about how you'd never understand men and their hormones. You awkwardly stood with Will, hoping to disappear.

"I hate having this much attention on me, Will," you whispered, getting closer to him.

"Bad choice deciding to play in an all mens match then, Y/N." He laughed and you hit him before cracking a smile.

Cal stepped forward and clapped. "Anyway, let's start practicing. The match is in a few days and if we wanna win, we need to get better. First, let's prepare mentally." You rolled your eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry Y/N, is there something you wanted to say?"

You smirked. "I'm okay, Freezy."

"Good. I thought I was gonna have to bench you with your boyfriend." You blushed as a chorus of murmurs went up. Will had told Freezy that you two were dating. The only people that knew your relationship was fake other than the involved parties were Chip, George, Gee, Zoe, and whoever Simon had decided to tell.

"He'll be benched anyway."

"Woah. You're a fiery girl. Will must be extremely happy." You gave Lachlan a death stare before laughing with him.

"Alright! Let's stop joking around." You stopped paying attention as Freezy began to list the starting lineup. You felt your phone buzz in your bag and you discreetly reached for it. You briefly saw Minter on your screen before you heard your name.

"Now if Y/n was paying attention, she'd know she was starting as striker." You smiled and put your phone away. "Now let's finally start warm ups."

•••