1.8

-hi!! i changed my username!!-

"Hey everyone! Welcome back to the vlog

"Hey everyone! Welcome back to the vlog. I feel like it's been so long since I've vlogged. But I know everyone will want a vlog from this and honestly so will I so I can show my kids how the All Stars beat the Sidemen."

"Damn straight!" You chuckled and turned back to your camera.

"So currently, I'm out for a pre-pre-team dinner? Only a fourth of the team is here so it's not really a team dinner but I'm counting this as the start of this journey."

"Journey? Did you really use that word?"

"Shut it, Will," you laughed, punching him. "At least I'm actually putting up content." You stuck your tounge out at him and he rolled his eyes.

You and Will had been fake dating for a few weeks now. You absolutely hated it. You loved being friends with Will but you still didn't understand why Simon was so set on this. You turned off your camera and sighed.

"Will, how much longer do you think we'll have to keep this up?" You leaned into him and he wrapped his arm around you.

"What? You sick of me already? Wow y/n," Will laughed, trying to lighten the mood. You looked up at him, upset.

He sighed, "Y/n, you know why we're doing this. Simon doesn't know how his fans will react."

"It's like he's some damn boy band members who has to be single for publicity." Will chuckled and you smiled at your joke. "But I shouldn't be upset."

"And why's that?"

"Because it's not like he's my boyfriend. We've only kissed."

"Yeah, but a lot of kissing." You punched the smirking Will yet again.

"He'll probably never ask me to be his girlfriend. Yet again, he's Simon Minter, amazing youtuber adored by millions of girls. And I'm just Y/N Y/L/N, yet another pathetic girl who has a crush on him."

"Don't put yourself down. He must like you too. Simons always asking to hang out. And while I don't know what goes down then, I have an idea."

"William Lenney, get your head out of the gutter. And stop distracting me."

"Is it working?"

"Yes. You're the best person I could've chosen to fake date," you said, kissing him on the cheek.

"Don't sweat it, love. Simon will figure out something soon. I know for a fact lots of fans would be happy for you two. It's the twelve year olds you have to worry about."

"You would know Mr. BG Media." You two laughed.

•••

It was two days before the match and you and Will had decided to go to your hotel early. "So currently, Will and I are just getting to the hotel. It's 3 in the morning and I want to die." Will chuckled. "Whadda laughing for? I'm getting content to post, unlike you."