0.7

Simon saying "hey guys" in A Map With Ghosts is sooo cute in my opinion

You wiped your hands on your thighs, more nervous than ever. You wanted to win this match. You needed to win this match.

"We're here," Zoe said. She had come to help you film and support you.

"Thanks for coming, Zoe. It means a lot to me."m

"It's nothing. I'll be out in a sec. Now go teach those boys how to play football."
You nodded and got out of the car. You closed your eyes and breathed in the morning air. It was refreshing on such a nervous day.

You walked on the pitch to see all the sidemen and both Cals. Simon was doing keepie ups. Since no one saw you, you decided to go mess him up. You carefully walked behind him.

"MINIMINER!" He instantly jumped and lost the ball. You collapsed to the ground laughing.

"Bruh. Really?"

"Yup."

"You'll regret that."

"Sure. How bout we make a bet?"

"Go on," he said, rather suspiciously.

"The loser has to tweet whatever the winner wants." He considered it for a moment before smirking.

"Deal."

"Are you ready to start, Minter?"

"Sure. Now, who do you want as keeper? JJ or Tobi?"

"JJ." Everyone looked at you like you were insane. But you knew if Simon didn't want to be completely embarrassed, Tobi would do him good. Plus, JJ wouldn't even get to touch the ball. 

"Whatever you want. Let's get the cameras rolling."

•••

The livestream had been on for about a minute and thousands were already watching. "Wow. Only a minute. I'm glad you guys wanna see me beat Simon."

"Woah. Woah. What'cha talking about, girl?"

"JJ! You're my keeper!"

"Oh yeah. That's right." People instantly started questioning your choice of keeper, but others understood.

Vikk walked into the frame. "And I'm gonna ref the game!" (WOULDNT THAT BE SO CUTE)

"You better not listen to Simon's complaining."

"Oi," Simon said walking in.

"Enough. Let's get this game started."

"Great. So, how this works. It's a one versus one match, with keepers. I have chosen JJ. Some of you might know why." You winked at the camera/You smirked at the camera.

"Anyway, I have Tobi as keeper. We'll be playing for sixty minutes instead of ninety. Twenty-five minute halves with a ten minute half. We'll be starting in ten minutes. For now, we'll be warming up," Simon said.

You decided to jog before stretching. "Hey, Minter? You gonna stretch?"

"Nah. I did that before you got here." You knew why. He wanted to intimidate you from the start. It wouldn't work. You started to stretch.

"Hey." You looked behind you, still stretching, and saw Harry. You hadn't really properly met.

"Hi again."

"I don't think I've properly introduced myself."

"You don't really need to." He chuckled and you looked behind him to see Zoe focusing the camera on you and Harry.

"I have one question."

"Shoot," you said, almost done stretching.

"Why did you choose JJ as your keeper?" You bit your lip and looked around before looking into his eyes.

"Is Tobi the only one who's watched my videos?" He nodded. "That explains it. Just watch, Harry. JJ won't even have to touch the ball." He looked confused as he walked away.

You looked over to see Simon attempting some trick shots. He turned around and saw you. He stuck his tongue out and put up a peace sign.

For some reason, it gave you butterflies. "Quit it, Y/N," you scolded yourself, under your breath. You returned the gesture.

"Tobi. You ready?"

"I guess." He didn't know what you were talking about. Instead of shooting on JJ, you took a shot on Tobi. You were barely on Simon's half and it still made it in.

"You're not the only one with tricks, Simon."

----
MATCH IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

One more update this weekend!

So on Friday there was a funeral at my school. I starting tearing up when I saw the family walk in. The feels irl.

Ok
See ya!

•Riley•