1.1

Check out my new Simon book?Coming 2017.
May have an idea for two Harry fics.... half ideas

At the end of the video you did with Simon, you noticed something different with in his description

It said sorry at the bottom it. Some fans were pointing it out and guessing why it was there. You could only guess it was for you. Your phone buzzed. You looked and saw you'd been added to a chat with all the people on the All Star team.

Everyone wanted to get together and practice. A lot of them wanted to meet you. Your fangirl side was definitely showing right now.

You got dressed and packed your stuff for the practice. You put a reminder on your phone to ask about your jersey later.

Your phone buzzed again. It was Cal.

CalFridge: Hey Y/N! Are you going to the practice?

Y/N: hey! And yeah.

CalFridge: My car broke. I was wondering if you could pick me up?

Y/N: sure. Where are you?

CalFridge: the sdmn house.

"Oh. Okay." You grabbed your bag and got into your car. You looked at you phone and started to drive to the sidemen house.

You arrived soon and knocked on the door. You were pissed at Simon now. For his sake, you hoped he didn't answer the door.

Of course. "Hey."

"Hi Y/N. About yesterday-"

"Save it," you snapped

"Listen, I'm really sorry."

"But why?" You whispered.

"I was being a gentleman. It didn't seem right." Of course. You just had to overthink it.

"Oh. I get it. It's completely fine. Is Cal here?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Practice. That reminds me. Do you have my jersey?"

"It should be here soon. I can bring it to you when it comes."

"Sure." You two stood there in awkward silence. The other day had left a dent in your friendship. "So..."

All of a sudden, you heard running. Then Cal appeared. "Hey Y/N."

"Come on Cal. We're gonna be late."

"Sorry," Cal mumbled, stepping outside. Right before you made it through the door, an arm grabbed you.

"Hey. You forgot your stuff last time," Simon said handing it to you.

"Thanks Minter."

"Good. You forgave me."

"What?"

"You called me Minter. You wouldn't do that if you were still mad at me. Bye Y/L\N." You chuckled as you walked towards your car. Before getting in, you looked back to see Simon staring at you. He waved and smiled at you.

•••

"Nice job guys. Y/N, you're really good. See you guys soon," Callux yelled.

"Thanks. Bye guys!" You got your phone out. Simon had texted you, saying he was waiting for you by your car.

You were confused. Had you forgotten something? You shrugged it off and headed towards your car. He stood there, leaning against your car on his phone.

"Hey Minter. Did I forget something?" He looked up and he smirked.

"This," he said, pulling you into a kiss. You responded immediately. You heard cheering and looked to see some of the All Stars there. You blushed and looked into Simon's bright eyes.

This is too good to be true.

---
Sowwy for the short chapter.
Thanks for 8k! You guys make my day. Ily

•Riley•