0.5

SHAMELESS SELF PROMO: Fan of 5sos/Calum Hood? check out my new fanfic, End Up Invisible!
Also, TYSM FOR OVER 1k reads. It's almost at 1.5k. This was at 900 something before I published the last part.... HOW?

"Well, you know us. But we don't know you well," Josh said. You were all sitting around in the kitchen.

"Well, Father Josh, if you must know, I'm basically insane. I'm trash. For you and more. I also have a potato for a face."

"What are you talking about! You're cute," Simon said. Your breath hitched.

"T-thanks." You looked around and saw that Cal was still recording. "Cal, you can stop now." He smirked.

"But I want to keep recording." He knew. It was either obvious or he had seen some of your older videos.

"Do you really just wanna stand there and record?"

"Yes. Yes I do." You rolled your eyes before standing up. You walked over to the camera and took it.

"Hey!" You looked at him confused.

"This is my camera, Elsa." (Idek)You turned off the camera and put it in your bag.

"You guys ready to go film?" You asked the boys. They all nodded in response. "Great. Time to go kick your butts."

"Yeah right."

"In your dreams."

"Great joke." You smirked at some of their responses. None of these boys had seen your videos except Cal. And he hadn't seen that many.

•••

Simon was doing his video first, the crossbar challenge. "And today, I'm here with a new friend. Some of you might know her. Others may not. Either way, go check her out. It is-"

"Simon. We get it. No need for suspense," JJ said. Simon put his hands up.

"Fine. Today, I'm joined by-" You jumped up, interrupting him.

"Me!" Everyone started laughing.

"Yes. Today, we have Y/N. Are you guys ready?"

"Yeah!"

"So ready."

"I'm ready to beat you all," you said as you pushed them all out of the way. You kicked the ball and it hit the crossbar. You turned around and bowed. "I'm here all day," you said to the boys, who all stood there in shock.

•••

You ended up winning everything. You did go easy on the boys, though. You didn't want to let Simon see how good you were before the match. You made sure you barely beat Simon. You wanted to surprise him at the match.

"Do you guys wanna go to Nando's?" You asked the boys as you left the pitch.

"OH MY GOD YES!"

"WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?"

"GURL, YOU DON'T HAVE TO ASK," said a very sassy JJ.

"I should've know better," you say as you get to their cars.

"Come on Y/N. You can ride with me," Simon says. Oh god no.

"Sure." He takes your bag and puts it in the car. You get up front and nervously wipe your hands on your trousers. Simon gets in and puts on his glasses. You can't help but stare

"I know. I look stupid. But I have to."

"You look cute in glasses," you blurt out. You start to blush as he laughs. 

"Thanks." You get out your phone and post a picture of Simon driving to your Instagram. People instantly start going insane. "You're pretty good at football."

"Thanks. I've played since I was young. You're really good. I remember when you scored from halfway line. It was amazing."

"No problem. And thanks. It really wasn't that great of a goal. Callux is just a terrible keeper." You burst out laughing. "I'm just telling the truth."

"True. But I know you were lying when you called me cute earlier."

"I wasn't lying," he whispered.

---
Hi again.
It's me

I'm gonna try to do endings like that now. Sorry for the short chapter. Maybe I'll do more frequent updates with shorter chapters

Bye ilysm

•Riley•