1.2

10k. Wow. Thank you so much. Love you all!

Rip Riley ^ imagine if gifs had sound

"Zoe! He kissed me! Simon Minter kisssed me." You were laying on your bed, telling Zoe about your day.

"Are you sure Y/N? You could be dreaming."

"I'm positive. It felt so real."

"Oh really? Than what we're all those other dreams about?"

"Ugh. Shut up," you said, chucking a pillow at the laughing Zoe.

"You wanna go?"

"Try me." With that, it became a full out pillow fight.

"Ow!"

"What's going on?" You and Zoe looked up and saw Harry standing there.

"How'd you get in?" Zoe asked.

"A pillow fight," you said, ignoring Zoe's question. You chucked your pillow at Harry.

"Oi! You're so getting it," he said getting a pillow and walking towards you.

You squealed and ran out of the room. Harry chased you around your flat before you locked yourself in a spare room.

"Come out here, Y/N!"

"Zoe help!" You heard a thump and people talking. You couldn't make it out. Than feet running through your flat.

Five minutes passed before you came out. You crept to your bedroom. You slowly opened the door.

(I feel so bad about writing this next part. Oh well. No damage done in the end)

Harry and Zoe were making out. "What the heck!" They stopped and looked at you.

"Y/N-"

"No Zoe! There's no explanation for this! What about Alfie?" (I ship Zalfie.)

"I-I don't love him," she whispered.

"W-what?" Your eyes were wide and your mouth open.

"I don't love Alfie," Zoe said with more confidence this time.

"Get out," you said, gritting your teeth.

"What?" Harry asked.

"Get out." Zoe looked at you with sad eyes. Harry couldn't even make eye contact with you. They left the room and you soon heard your front door click shut.

"What about Alfie?" You muttered. He deserved to know. You didn't want to ruin there relationship, but Zoe had said it herself. She didn't love Alfie.

You took your phone in your shaky hands and called Alfie.

"Hey Y/N! You're with Zoe, right?" You gulped.

"She just left. When she gets home, talk to her about your relationship. I don't care if she doesn't want to. Make her." You hung up the phone. You didn't want to hear what he had to say. You knew if you hadn't hung up, you would've told him.