Capítulo 23

It was in the morning and Jesse was taking a shower and then go prepare breakfast for her family when she sees a figure pass through the curtain outside, she turns off the faucet handle in the towel, roll it in body and will see who it was, when she left the choveiro, she did not see anyone. She dried, dressed and went downstairs.

Again in the living room, things were out of place. That worried her a lot.

After the small- lunch were all working except Carl who was sick, then he stayed home.

It was ten in the morning when Carl was watching television and the television nothing has changed channel, Carl thought podesse be the television that was already old, and put the channel that was. After a while the television returned to change the channel and when Carl was going to get in charge, he had disappeared. He searched everywhere and not found, there the phone rang. Carl was startled by the touch, but it was answering the phone.

"Miller's residence." said Carl.

"Hi son, It's me, mom." said Jesse.

"Hi Mom." he said.

"How are you? your better? You take the breakfast?" asks his mother.

"Yes, a little. I took tea, I'm not so hungry." said Carl.

"well, anything you call." He said the mother and Carl saw command the foot of the rocking chair. When he hangs up, he goes up to the chair and takes the command of television very fast and back to the coutch. He feels a chill and look for suspicious chair.

He looks at the television and this because of the rain the television stops giving. Carl until the foot of the television and adjusts the antenna, then hit three times on television and it turns off. Carl frightened and looks at the chair because see someone sitting in it but when you look at it do not see anyone, the only thing we've been the command to fall to the ground and a heavy sigh.

He continues to look at the television and frightened as an entity goes to his back and screaming in his ears: "My house" Carl and scared and screams and when the television turns back on this scream again.

Later that night, Jesse and Joe were dating and when they had finished making love, Jesse turns to sleep and Joe turns to the other side, Jesse suddenly is pulled by hidden forces that send to the floor, Joe wakes up with her screams and sees his wife being dragged by something not visible.

He runs after her and even when she was going to fall down the stairs, Joe can pick it up and thankfully not Jesse fell down the stairs.

Then they knew that it was not child's play, but the work of something inhuman.

They could barely sleep that night.

________________________________________________________________________________Era de manhã e Jesse estava tomando banho e depois ir para preparar café da manhã para sua família quando ela vê uma figura passe através da cortina do lado de fora, ela desliga a torneira lidar com a toalha, roll-lo no corpo e vai ver quem era , quando ela deixou a choveiro, ela não viu ninguém. Ela secou, ​​vestiu e desceu.

Novamente na sala de estar, as coisas estavam fora do lugar. Isso preocupava muito.

Após o almoço pequenas foram todos trabalhando, exceto Carl que estava doente, então ele ficou em casa.

Eram dez da manhã quando Carl estava assistindo televisão e da televisão nada mudou de canal, Carl pensou podesse ser a televisão que já estava velho, e colocar o canal que era. Depois de um tempo a televisão voltou a mudar de canal e quando Carl estava indo para obter no comando, ele tinha desaparecido. Ele procurou em todos os lugares e não encontrado, há o telefone tocou. Carl foi surpreendido pelo toque, mas foi atender o telefone.

"Residência de Miller." disse Carl.

"oi filho, Sou eu, mãe." disse Jesse.

"Oi mãe." ele disse.

"Como você está? O seu melhor? Você toma o café da manhã?" pede sua mãe.

"Sim, um pouco. Eu tomei chá, eu não estou tão com fome." disse Carl.

"Bem, qualquer coisa que você chamar." Ele disse que a mãe e Carl viu comandar o pé da cadeira de balanço. Quando ele desliga, ele vai até a cadeira e toma o comando da televisão muito rápido e de volta para o coutch. Ele sente um frio e olhar para a cadeira suspeito.

Ele olha para a televisão e este por causa da chuva a televisão deixa de dar. Carl até o pé da televisão e ajusta a antena, em seguida, bateu três vezes na televisão e ele desliga. Carl assustado e olha para a cadeira, porque vê alguém sentado nela, mas quando você olha para ele não ver ninguém, a única coisa que temos sido o comando a cair ao chão e um suspiro pesado.

Ele continua a olhar para a televisão e assustada como uma entidade vai para as costas e gritando em seus ouvidos: "A minha casa" Carl e com medo e gritos e quando a televisão se volta nesta gritar novamente.

Mais tarde naquela noite, Jesse e Joe estavam namorando e quando acabaram de fazer amor, Jesse se vira para dormir e Joe se vira para o outro lado, Jesse repente é puxado por forças ocultas que enviam para o chão, Joe acorda com seus gritos e vê sua esposa sendo arrastado por algo não visível.

Ele corre atrás dela e mesmo quando ela ia cair da escada, Joe pode pegá-lo e felizmente não Jesse caiu da escada.

Em seguida, eles sabiam que não era brincadeira de criança, mas o trabalho de algo desumano.

Eles mal conseguiram dormir naquela noite.