Two

Harry got off the train that brought him to his childhood friend's home. He hadn't seen Liam for a little over a month and figured that he should tell the boy that he was still alive. The two had spoken through text message, but that was the extent of it and a lot had happened in both of their lives. It was a good time to catch up with one another.

When Harry walked into the waiting area of the depot, he saw Liam sitting beneath a billboard, not paying attention to his surroundings as he texted on his phone. Harry just rolled his eyes, having an idea of who Liam was talking to.

"So, are you going to text the entire time I'm here or are you going to give me a little love and attention?" Harry joked as he approached the boy.

"I almost didn't recognize you because your hair was up," Liam claimed. He stood up, giving Harry a hug. It lasted all of a minute before Harry pushed himself off of him and he looked down at Liam's bandaged right hand. Leave it to Liam.

"What clumsy thing did you do this time?" Harry teased, gesturing towards Liam's hand

"Oh, you're going to love this," Liam chuckled. "I went to club with my sisters and I broke it while break dancing."

Harry let out a chuckle, not sure if he was hearing right. "You broke it how?"

"I was break dancing," he said sheepishly.

At the admittance, Harry started cackling. "Of all things, you broke your wrist dancing. That is classic."

"I'm glad you find humor in my pain," Liam said, obviously embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, Li. I expected some grandiose story and then you come to me with that and I lost my cool. All that time alone on the train got to me," Harry apologized.

"Don't worry about it. If it makes any difference, the doctor who operated on it also found it hilarious," Liam shrugged.

"Oh, my poor Liam. My poor manly man is being treated like the scum of the Earth," Harry wailed, dramatically throwing his arms around Liam in another hug, causing other people that were passing them to stare.

"Okay, okay, get," Liam huffed, not hugging the boy back, but instead trying to push him off.

"You know I'm just giving you a hard time. I don't get to do that when Kendall isn't around," Harry smiled as the two began walking towards the exit.

"Where was Kendall?" Liam asked.

"She had to do filming for the next season. She just got back yesterday," he told him.

"Ah, I forgot about that show. No offense to Ken, but why does she even agree to continue filming it? It's not like she enjoys it," Liam wondered.

"It's because she knows that her mum would be devastated if she suddenly up and quit the show. As she said before, it'd be as though she was quitting the family," Harry explained to the best of his ability. "Other than her children, the show is Kris' baby and she's latched onto it more so now that Bruce is no more. The show is what makes her happy and Kendall doesn't want to ruin it."