Fifteen

Dedication: @lewisandharold28 bc your username is all kinds of beautiful :)

Harry smiled to himself as he sat in his spot on the plane, thinking about the night prior. It felt like a dream, so unreal that something that beautiful happened, especially with Louis. The music playing through his earbuds got quiet for a split second, causing Harry to look down at the screen and read the Twitter DM that was showing.

@Louis_Tomlinson: i'm in the same plane and shit i already miss you :) hahaha can't wait to see you in a few hours

Harry snickered as he read the message, finding it cute that he quoted his own song. It made Harry sad that they had to take the same flight and not sit together, but he also felt fine with it because it was their little secret. It was kind of like Romeo and Juliet with their forbidden love and that sounded exciting to Harry. It would add a little action into his relatively boring life.

"What are you so smiley about?" Ellie asked as she took a seat next to Harry.

He quickly clicked off his phone in fear that she might see the message. "Nothing. Liam just sent me a meme."

"You kids and those memes. I will never understand," Ellie laughed, not having a clue that Harry was lying straight through his teeth. "You did a really great job this week. The spread is going to look absolutely wonderful. I was thinking we could meet tomorrow sometime so we could finish up some final details for it? Such as submitting a few of your own photos for some of the things that they interviewed you about. Would that work with you, say...ten o'clock?"

Harry nodded. "That should be fine. Am I able to go home now? I feel kind of bad asking to stay with Liam or Kendall again. They don't need to be drug into this anymore than they already are."

"I would think so. There hasn't been any sightings of Louis around London or your home. The front desk reception hasn't seen him around," Ellie reported to him. "For all we know, he's back in Los Angeles, trying to promote his silly song."

Wrong. He's just on the other side of the curtain, Harry thought to himself, feeling sneaky.

"Has he tried contacting you?" Ellie asked. "That will be our tell-all sign."

"No, he hasn't. Other than when he released that song," Harry lied, hoping that she wouldn't suddenly detect anything.

"Speaking of, what was that Instagram photo about?" Ellie quizzed. "You put the name of the song as the caption."

Harry's stomach dropped, realizing just what an idiotic thing he did. He had been too caught up in trying to get the message across to Louis that he hadn't even thought about what Ellie or anyone else would think of it. "I didn't mean to. I was texting Liam and a photographer took it and I thought it looked good, so I asked the photographer if I could have it and I figured since I was texting Liam, that it would be a good caption. He shouldn't have chose such common words for the title."

Ellie looked like she bought Harry's fib, which gave him a sense of relief. The last thing that he needed was for her to find out and spend the next two and a half hours with her mad and scolding him or giving him the silent treatment. The lady came over the intercom, saying that their flight would be departing in five minutes. Harry leaned against the window and brought his phone up and angeled it so Ellie wouldn't be able to see the screen.

@Harry_Styles: meet me at mine...go out back by the garage so I can sneak you in. ;)

Harry made sure it sent before setting his phone on airplane mode. He looked out the window with a small satisfied smile on his face. He got himself comfortable and shut his eyes, mentally counting down the minutes until he would be able to spend the night with his new partner in crime.