Eleven

Harry's eyes blinked open the next morning, the early morning light shining in through the sheer curtains. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes with the heel of his hand, he grabbed his phone from the nightstand. He searched through the umpteen notifications when he came across a DM notification. That's when he remembered what he had posted the night prior and had began feeling towards Louis. He opened the Twitter app and went to the message tab, seeing that the only DMs he had had were from Kendall and a few other people that he followed. His heart slightly sunk, but then he tapped the composed icon, trying to think of a message that he was most likely going to erase rather than send.

He wanted to tell Louis that he was willing to give him a chance, but he didn't know how to get that into words - let alone if he was still feeling the same way about him, despite the post and the interview. For all he knew, it was all a big scam and Louis was just using him or playing some sick joke on him. It wouldn't surprise him if that were the case. As much as Harry would like to think it wasn't, Louis' history implied that it wasn't too far out of his league.

However, a sudden burst of desire flowed throughout Harry's veins. He did a little research and found Louis' public snapchat. Harry had one, but he didn't publicize it because he didn't like the world knowing every aspect of his life. What he posted on Instagram and every so often on Twitter was enough for him. After he added him, it was nearly an immediate response back. That told Harry that Louis could've very well seen the DM, which worried him slightly. Opening the chat window on Snapchat, Harry pressed the little video chat button and listened to the dial tone as he waited for Louis to pick up.

"Young Harry. What a surprise. I was hoping it was you that I added and not some fake account," Louis greeted as soon as he picked up the call.

"My followers don't even know that I have a Snapchat," Harry chuckled, his morning voice hoarse.

"Have I ever told you that you sound sexy in the morning? I wonder what you would sound like after you had my di-"

"Stop," Harry cut him off with a smirk.

"So, what in the world compelled you to call me when you're all the way in Spain? Oh, and you claim to hate me," Louis asked, the softest look on his face.

"How did you know that I was in Spain?" Harry wondered, about to rethink his feelings for him. If he was going to go to the extent to stalk him that hard...

"You had it in your geotag on your Instagram post," Louis responded, cutting off Harry's thoughts. He then wriggled his eyebrows. "Who was that intended for by the way?"

"You're so full of questions," Harry laughed, putting his hand over his eyes in embarrassment. "I could be asking you the same, however."

"Oh, so now look who's doing the stalking!" Louis laughed and then the two were quiet for a few minutes before one of them spoke again.

"Mine was intended for you," Harry said quietly, avoiding eye contact with Louis.

"So you did listen to the song then?" Louis said, sounding more reserved.

Harry nodded. "Yeah. I listened to the entire interview."

"How'd you like it? Everyone is telling me they love it, which is great, but I want feedback," Louis asked.

"It's not the kind of music that you would normally find in my music reputua, but I really did like it," Harry told him and then looked up at the camera, meeting his ocean blue eyes. "Did you really mean what you said?"

The half-smile on Louis' face fell slightly and he looked down, appearing as though he was getting shy. "I did. I meant all of it, Harry. I know that I came on a bit strong. So, I suppose, I wouldn't blame you if you never wanted to hear my name again. If you want me to leave you alone and never speak to you again, go on and let me know right now. After this call, I'll forget everything I know about you and we can go on living our lives and not knowing who each other are."