Melodies

Saturday afternoon.

I was still trying to figure out how Jesse convinced Abby to tag along to this. He probably didn't even mention me for all I know.

Jesse texted me earlier in the day telling me he made reservations for a restaurant near downtown called David's Bar and Grill. David's was a well known restaurant downtown that played loud music and had a laid-back style type of environment. The atmosphere made everyone feel at home, including the huge plasma TVs covering almost every inch of the walls.

The last time I've gone there was my sophomore year, coincidentally with Jesse. It had been his favorite place to get lunch or dinner, and I wouldn't be surprised if he had chosen this place due to this being the place we had our first kiss at.

The day had been warm, and so I decided to wear a simple, short white dress, black flats, and pieces of my hair pinned back. Then, I threw on a leather jacket to conclude the outfit.

 Then, I threw on a leather jacket to conclude the outfit

Eric insisted he'd pick me up, which he did so promptly.

The plan was to meet with Jesse and Abby at David's around 6 in the evening.

For whatever reason, Eric decided to drive his best and favorite car— a black Porsche.

Once I got in the car, I rolled my eyes to him with a chuckle, "Why couldn't you just get a Honda

Once I got in the car, I rolled my eyes to him with a chuckle, "Why couldn't you just get a Honda."

He let out a laugh, "Because I always get the best... like you." he winked.

I felt my my cheeks grow red. That had been so corny, yet adorable. Noticing he made me blush, he flashed me a smirk then started the luxurious car, speeding off the curbside.

Eric was dressed to impress. As usual, he had his hair combed, forming a perfect wave to the back of his head. His hair was a gorgeous dark brown, and his visible arms generously displayed ink. He had a black collar shirt and dark jeans on. I couldn't help but desire his body all over mine right about now.

Stop it, Danica. Control yourself, you'll be in public soon, I chastised myself.

Eric's palm was gripping the stick shift, and his other hand placed firmly on the wheel. I wasn't sure why, but he made driving look so sexy.