Chapter 4

Jungkook was looking for Jimin around the college. He was worried. They promised to meet up for lunch together.

" Hey, I saw Taemin is making his move with Jimin. I think that's the end for Jimin's virginity." Someone said. Jungkook eyes widen and looked for Jimin. Feeling more worried and scared. Jimin is his. Only he can touch Jimin.

He heard someone yelling inside the janitor room when he was running around.

That must be Jimin.

He opened the door and saw Jimin half naked already, crying.

" Get off him!" Jungkook yelled, pulling Taemin away from Jimin.

He pulled Taemin's shoulder and punch him on the cheeks.

" You bastard." Jungkook pushed him down onto the floor and straddled him, punching him countless times.

" Jungkook," Jimin whimpered and was shaking. " Stop." He held Jungkook's shoulder and pulled him softly.

Jungkook stopped and calmed down. Taemin's face were unknown already and Jungkook was satiesfied but punch once more and whispered, " I'm not done with you." before standing up.

He turned to Jimin and cupped his cheeks.

" Hey, you okay?" Jimin shook his head, crying.

" Jungkook, I want to go home." He whimpered.

" Okay. Let's go." Jungkook said, helping Jimin putting back his pants.

Jimin tried to walk but his knees gave up and Jungkook manage to catch him before falling.

" Get on my back." Jungkook said and knelt down.

" Are you sure?" Jimin asked.

" Yes. Just get on me."

Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and his thighs around Jungkook's waist as Jungkook hold onto Jimin's thigh.

Jungkook walked towards Jimin's car and set him in.

" I'm sending you home." Jungkook said.

" What about your car?" Jimin asked.

" Don't worry about it." Jungkook reassured him and get into the driver seat.

-

Jungkook carried Jimin bridestyle to his room and lied him down on the bed.

" Thank you Jungkook." Jimin whispered.

Jungkook was boiling mad when he saw Jimin's lips has a cut on it. That bastard must have kissed him hard.

" No problem." He smiled. " Do you want me to stay?" Jimin shook his head. " Okay. I'll just get going. " Jungkook left his room and called a taxi to drove him back to the campus.

His eyes wondering for someone, a person who has ruined the boy he loves, pure lips and Jungkook saw him, limping towards his car. Jungkook walked towards him and pinned him against his car roughly and smirk as Taemin shivered and started to beg him.

" I don't fucking care. Do you care when you hurt Jimin? No right? So, I want you to feel what Jimin feels but worse." Jungkook said and started to hit Taemin's stomach. As the boy started to cough blood, Jungkook stopped and pushed him roughly against his car and just left, leaving Taemin to faint and learn his lesson.

He will not dare to mess up with Jungkook or with the one he loves ever again. Especially Jimin.

-

Jimin was scared to go to his classes. He wasn't really traumatized. He was used to being harassed but he need some time off.

In these 2 months he had known Jungkook, the harassment from those other boys, has gotten lesser. Jackson technically stopped after Jungkook told him not to and wonder if Taemin will. He got beaten up more badly than Jackson did but Jimin doesn't have to know.

Jungkook can be very scary at times but he's so sweet and soft towards Jimin. Maybe because he likes him and promised to take care of him. Jimin is glad that Jungkook likes him but at the same time he's kinda scared of Jungkook.

Jimin's phone rang and it was Jungkook so he answer it.

" Hello?"

" Hey Jungkook."

" Hi, Jimin. Are you okay? Are you going to your classes?"

" I don't think so Jungkook. I need some time off. I'm sorry."

" It's okay. Want me to come over after class?"

" No. It's fine."

Suddenly, his brother Jin came in.

" Jimin, are you okay?" Jin asked.

Before Jimin could answer, Jungkook speaks.

" Who is that? Jimin are you dating someone else?"

" What?! N-"

" That's why you don't need me? I thought you wanted to give me a chance!" Jungkook exclaimed

" Jungkook-"

" I love you, Jimin! You can't do this to me!"

" Jungkook!!"

" I'm hanging up. Bye!" Jungkook hung up the call.

Jimin was scared. Jungkook was practically yelling at him over the phone. What if Jungkook hates him? Would his life be miserable again? Should he apologized?

" Jimin, who was that? Why was he yelling?" Jin asked.

" Sorry, hyung. He's a friend but he likes me and got jealous when he heard your voice. I need to see him. See you later hyung." With that Jimin left his room and drove to college.

What if Jungkook is really mad at him? He doesn't think he can live on without Jungkook protecting him.

Gosh, this is so messed up.

Jimin parked his car and walked into the building, looking for Jungkook.

" Ya, I heard that someone is fighting behind the college building. Who's the guy?" Jimin heard and halted his footsteps to listen some more.

" I heard it's Jung- something. I don't know but I heard it's quite bad. It was 4 against 1." His eyes widen and hurriedly run towards behind the building.

He couldn't believe his eyes. The other four boys was lying on the floor was Jungkook was taking a deep breath.

" Jungkook," Jimin mumbled and Jungkook heard.

Jungkook turned to look and saw Jimin shaking in fear. He walked towards Jimin as Jimin took a few step back.

" I- I just w-wanted to s-say sorry." He stuttered." I-it was m-my brot-" Jungkook cut him off by kissing his lips.

End of chapter 4

Please vote and comment.. I hope you guys like it..