Chapter 16

" What voice Jungkook?"

" The voice who told me to kill my own mother." Jimin eyes widen. " And told me to kill you as well." Jimin was shocked but he didn't move away from Jungkook.

" Is it still talking to you?"

" It stopped whenever I'm with you or even after I met you actually but came back after your brother said that I killed my mother." Jimin nodded.

" Jungkook, do you mind telling me, what actually happen during your childhood days?"

" Okay." Jungkook took a deep breath and refresh those painful memories. " My dad was a psycho and mom fell in love with him. Mom was there for him and dad got a lot better and then she was pregnant with me. Everything was fine but not until my dad cheated on my mom and got a divorce. Since then my mom was rarely at home, she was too busy with her work to survive. Slowly, I had a depression. I was so lonely and scared. One day, dad came for me and they were yelling and mom locked me in my room. I can't stand with the yelling every time dad came. I want it to stop then that voice suddenly exist and told me to kill my mom." He gulped as the picture of him stabbing his mom came into his mind.

I'm a killer.

" My mom died and dad took me in. I wasn't really fine during my stay with my dad. It was technically the same but I get the wealth and everything I wanted but the voice was still with me. I entered high school then I saw you right there, so small and innocent that makes me want to protect you every time. The voice would tell me to not talk to you because you'll hate me so, I would watch you from afar, taking care of you from afar until that day, I came out because I ignored what the voice told me and helped you from Jackson. The voice hadn't really gone, it was still there but not as bad as before and technically gone when I'm with you but it came in my dream, my past came into my dream. The voice came back and told me to kill you, that's why I told you to leave so I won't hurt you. I don't know why the voice kept telling me to kill the person I love. He said he can make everything stop but in the end, it made me in pain and in hell."

Jimin understands the whole story now. He understands why Jungkook is like this now. What's left now, is to cure him and help him.

" Jungkook, I'm sorry for your past and your mother. And from what I understand from your story is, the voice wants to get rid of the person you love, the person who gave you hope and the person who cares about you. It wants you to get depressed until you had to kill yourself for it to be gone and I'm not going to let that happen."

" Jimin, I'm happy you want to help me but I'll seek for a professional help. In fact, I registered into one already."

Jimin's heart sank to hear that. He wants to be the one to heal Jungkook.

" O-oh, that g-great. Where is the place?" Jungkook sighed and hugged Jimin.

" Please don't be upset with me." Jungkook said.

" I won't." Jungkook looked down and bit his lips.

" New York."

Jimin eyes widen.

" That's like a thousand miles from here."

" I know but it's the best disorder hospital in the world and I can get better faster there. I hope you understand."

" I do but- I can't even live without you for a month, what's more for years?" Jimin eyes were pooled with tears. " I-"

" I'm sorry, baby. I want to be normal for you, for our relationship. I didn't want to go but it's for us." Jungkook pulled him into a hug.