Chapter 18

Jimin wanted to die and kill himself for being so careless. He doesn't care about the phone, what he cares about is the content. All of Jungkook's pictures and messages are in there. What's more important is his phone number. Jimin never thought of remembering the number or even anyone's number but now he feels stupid for not remembering it.

How am I supposed to contact Jungkook now? He thought.

-

After work, he went straight to his brother's house and saw a really unfamiliar car at the porch.

He went inside, only to see his brother crying while a hugging a huge man.

" Jin hyung,"

" Oh, Jimin." Jin break off the hug and wiped his tears away.

" Did I disturb you or something?" Jimin asked.

" No. Have a sit."

Jimin sat across them and looked at the man. Is this the guy that Jin hyung talked about?

" Jimin, this is Namjoon, Namjoon this is Jimin, my brother."

" Oh, so you're Jimin. Jin talks a lot about you. You look just like how he describes you and for that matter someone I know far away from here."

" Oh really?" Jimin raised an eyebrow. " And it's nice to finally meet the famous Kim Namjoon." Namjoon chuckled and caressed Jin's back.

" Nice to meet you too." He smiled.

" So hyung. Where are you from?" Jimin asked.

" Well, I just got out from a hospital in New York. I bet Jin has told you about me, right?" Jimin nodded. " You're not scared of me?" Jimin chuckled.

" No. My boyfriend is also somehow like you and currently is in a hospital in New York as well." He said.

" Oh. You're gay as well?"

" Yeah. Jungkook made me gay." The name rangs in Namjoon's ears.

" Sorry, who?"

" Jungkook. My boyfriend."

" Wait. I know a guy named Jungkook. He's currently in the hospital that I've been into."

" Jeon Jungkook? You know him?" Namjoon nodded.

" Yeah. He talks a lot about his boyfriend, Park Jimin. Didn't know it could be you. Wow. You look just like how he described you. No wonder it sound familiar when he describes you. It sounds like how Jin hyung describes you. Small and short."

" Eyyy!"

Everyone laughed and Jimin suddenly remembered why he came here.

" Hyung, I wanted to tell you. I lost my phone and I don't remember Jungkook's number nor the hospital private number. Perhaps, do you have it Namjoon hyung?"

" Sadly, I don't Jimin. They don't allowed us to keep their number after we got out and I didn't managed to save Jungkook's number because he was too busy with all the treatments. He worked really hard to get better fast for you."

Jimin was touched to hear this from someone else. Jungkook did told him that he's working hard and he never doubted the latter and hearing someone else saying that he is working hard, makes him feel really glad and happy.

" I guess. I just have to wait for him to come back." Jimin sighed.

" Are you sure, Jimin? You know he might get depressed." Jin said.

" I know, hyung but how can I contact him? The hospital number is private and I was an idiot to not remember his phone number."

" But you have to try." Jin encouraged him.