Chapter 17

Jimin went to Jungkook's apartment and lay down on his pillow.

" I miss him already." Jimin mumbled to himself, smelling Jungkook's pillow.

Will I be able to survive 3 years without him?

-

The next morning, Jungkook called Jimin, informing that he has arrived at New York and on his way to the hospital. They talked through the phone and Jimin would cry and Jungkook would noticed.

" Jimin, stop crying. Your eyes will get swollen." Jungkook sighed.

" It has already." Jimin pouted.

" It's not like I'm dying! I'll be fine here and I'll come back healthier. I promise." Jungkook reassured him for the nth time.

" I get that."

" Oh. I'm here. I'll call you again later. Bye, baby. I love you."

" I love you too."

They hung up the call and Jimin went to sleep since the time difference in Seoul and New York is 13 hours.

Jungkook called him at 4 am.

" Hey, I've got in already and they said that I can't contact anyone at all and I'll be here at least for 2 years. So, I'll see you in 2 years time, baby."

" What?!!!! Why?! Jungkook I just woke up and now you're telling me this?"

" I'm sorry. This will be our last conversation though."

" Jungkook!!" Jimin whined then Jungkook laughed.

" Just kidding! I'll get to call you once a week. Don't worry okay?"

" Damn you!" Jimin yelled.

" I love you too, baby. Don't cheat on me and make sure to dream of me every night. Sleep on my pillow if you miss me too much. I left 5 tee shirts for you to wear when you missed me and also my perfume in the drawer. I also left my clothes softener. In case my tee shirt starting to lose my smell. Do not touch yourself too much but when you did, think of me." Jimin chuckled.

" Idiot. Yet, you have nothing of me there."

" Well, I can still feel your soft lips on mine. How your tongue tas-"

" Stop, Jungkook. It's only 4 am here." Jimin groaned as Jungkook chuckled.

" Sorry for disturbing your sleep, baby. Hey, I need to go. The nurse is calling me. Talk to you later. Love you."

" I love you, too."

-

Jimin went to class and everybody was looking at him because of his swollen eyes but he didn't care anymore.

" Hey, Jimin." Yoongi suddenly appeared.

" What do you want, Yoongi?"

" Nothing. Are you okay? Your eyes is swollen quite bad. Did you had a fight with Jungkook?"

" No. Everything's fine. Jungkook went to New York for a while and maybe won't be contacting me. I don't even know. I have class. Bye." Jimin said then left.

A week later, Jimin still hasn't gotten any call from Jungkook again. Jimin couldn't wait and called Jungkook.

" Hello?" A lady's voice spoke.

" Hello, may I talk to Jungkook?"

" Oh, I'm sorry but you can't. Ju-"

" Let me talk to him." He heard a man's voice. " Hello,"