Chapter 9

The door flew opened revealing Jimin, who Jungkook has been waiting to come home for hours.

" Where the hell were you?" Jungkook asked. He was mad but that didn't scare Jimin no more.

Jimin walked towards Jungkook and wanted to touch him but Jungkook took a step back.

" Aww, baby. I'm so sorry. I got caught up with my assignments and lost track of time." Jimin apologized, still trying to reach for Jungkook's touch.

He needs Jungkook's touch. He had a rough day and only Jungkook could made his day better but well, Jeon Jungkook is so mad at him.

" Stop giving me excuses! You used the same excuse for the past 2 weeks." Jungkook raised his voice. " We haven't spend much time together because I'm getting too busy with work and when I wanted to see you, you weren't home and gave me the assignment excuse." Jungkook huffed.

Jungkook has started working at his dad company after having the talk with Jimin. Jimin persuaded him to go because Jungkook was out of money and kept on letting his anger out on Jimin. Jimin didn't really mind about it but it was unfair for him. So he needed to talk to Jungkook and persuaded him to go to work. Saying that it won't change anything. Saying that he'll always be there when Jungkook needs him but now, he broke his promise.

" I know and I'm sorry. It's the true. I was so busy with the latest assignment and-"

" No! I'm so stress and angry right now and you give me this shit! There's enough shit going on at the office and I can't handle more shit from you!" Jungkook yelled then took Jimin's wrist. " I need to fucking fuck you right now." Jungkook groaned and pulled Jimin towards their bedroom.

Jimin was resisting Jungkook since he is so tired and knows how Jungkook fuck him especially when he's on rage but that made Jungkook more angrier. But Jimin never resist him. Just today because he was too tired.

He let go of Jimin and slap him right on the cheek before pushing Jimin onto the bed. Jimin was stunt. Jungkook never slap him before. He needs to do something.

" Jungkook," He whimpered. His eyes starts to get swarm with tears. He felt hurt when Jungkook slap him. He never did hurt Jimin that way. " Please, calm down." He said, softly, getting on his knees to touch Jungkook, but Jungkook slapped his hand away and straddled Jimin on the bed and attacked his lips roughly.

Jimin resist Jungkook kisses and trying to calm Jungkook down. He was whimpering and crying. He was tired and hurt. He needs to stop this. He needs to grab Jungkook's attention and made him look into his eyes.

Jimin tried his best pushing Jungkook away and it worked.

" Jungkook wait!" Jimin sobbed. " Please, calm down." He begged. " Please." Jungkook was looking into his eyes. " Please." Jimin sobbed. Jungkook's eyes that were full with lust soon turned into regrets.

" Oh my god." Jungkook gasped. He then realised what he has done. " Oh god, baby. I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry." Jungkook apologized, he sat up and pulled Jimin onto his lap and hugged Jimin as Jimin cried in his chest. " Oh god. I'm such an idiot."

Jimin didn't say anything and just cried.

" Baby, did I hurt you anywhere?" Jungkook asked, looking at Jimin. Then he saw a red mark on Jimin's cheek. " Baby, did I-" He was speechless. He can't believe his own eyes. " Baby, did I slapped you?" Jungkook asked, voice full of regrets.

Jimin bit his lower lip and lightly nod his head.

" Oh god." Jungkook was heaving. He felt guilty. He never raises his hand at Jimin.

" You never raised your hand at me." Jimin sobbed.

" I know. Baby, I'm so sorry." Jungkook sighed. He took Jimin's hand and hit his chest. " Hit me. Punch me. Do whatever you want. I deserve it." Jungkook said. Jimin pulled away his hand from Jungkook and hit Jungkook's chest hard.

" You asshole. You jerk. You idiot. Stupid. Moron. You Jeon fucking Jungkook. I hate you. So fucking much. For making me love you." He said with every punch he made then he stopped and hugged Jungkook, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist. " Stop doing this to me." He sobbed and hugged Jungkook tighter. " I love you."

" I love you too, Jimin. So much that I can never imagine my life without you." He kissed Jimin's hair and wrapped his arm around the smaller boy. " I love you so much, baby. So much."

Jimin just cried in his chest.

" I'm sorry. I missed you so much and I was upset that you weren't home when I came home. I was so tired and frustrated and I needed you. I'm sorry." Jungkook said and kissed Jimin's temple.

" I'm sorry too. I wasn't there for you when you needed me." Jimin looked at him. " Jungkook, can I sleep? I'm so tired."

" Sure, baby. You don't want to shower first? Have you even eaten yet?"

" Non of it matters now. I just want to sleep and rest." Jimin yawned.

" Okay." Jungkook smiled and kissed Jimin's forehead.

He tucked Jimin to bed and took off Jimin's clothes, leaving him in his boxer only.

Jungkook went inside the bathroom and wish he could be normal. He want to be normal, so Jimin won't suffer anymore. He want the voices in his head to stop and the angry devil who took over him to go away from his life. The thing that has befriended him since he was small, when he started to get depress and lonely. The thing that has made him killed someone.

End of chapter 9