Chapter 4: The Encounter

It has been two weeks since I've time travelled to Goryeo Dynasty. Every day, the same routines occurred. Servants helping me to change in the morning, having all three meals in my room, forcing myself to drink the medicine and rest. But my condition has become a lot better and I could squat down without feeling any pain.

There were no other visitors except for Court Lady Oh. Even Princess Yumi has not visited me since the last time.

"I'm so bored!" My voice echoed in the quiet room.

The two servants, which I've known to be Areum and Rin; giggled at me.

"Could we bring in anything for you Princess Hara?" Rin suggested.

Perhaps...I could ask them to bring me around the palace?

"Well...there is." I smiled sneakily at them. "Could you tour me around the palace? I'm so bored I would like to go out and walk around!" I ran towards Rin and grabbed hold of her hands.

"Look at my stomach! All these seating has turned it to become round!" I whined.

Both of them burst out laughing but quickly regained their composure.

"Princess Hara, do not worry. You are the prettiest in our eyes!" Areum assured.

"I guess we should really bring you to the garden for a walk. Else, the 3rd Prince might lose interest in you soon!" Rin said recklessly. She quickly covers her mouth and kneels down for forgiveness.

"Please forgive me Princess Hara! I didn't mean to say such rude things to 3rd Prince!"

Areum quickly follow suit and begs for forgiveness.

"W-what are the both of you doing? Stand up now!" Flustered, I did not know what to do but pleaded them to stand up.

What's with this generation of kneeling down? It's putting me in an awkward position!

"N-not until you forgive us!" They bowed down even lower.

Ugh! This is so irritating!

"F-fine! I forgive the both of you! Stand up now and stop making me embarrassed!" I exclaimed hopelessly.

"Thank you Princess Hara! May your generosity bless you!"

Must they really react to such an extent? I thought to myself and looked at them weirdly.

After all the hassle of getting changed to another outfit, I finally am allowed to go out. It's really very different. There were so many greeneries and the scenery of the palace were just too peaceful. I think I would grow to love the peacefulness here.

"Princess Hara, would you like to rest by the pavilion?" Areum asked.

"I'm okay. I can still continue." I nodded and made an 'okay' sign.

"O-okay? What's okay? What's that hand sign about?" Both of them were confused.

Damn! They don't use okay here? Guess they don't learn English here...

"I-I mean I'm fine! Yeah! Let's go over there!" I grab both of their arms and ran eagerly forward.

"P-princess Hara! Slow down please!" They were fumbling as they got dragged by me.

I immediately stopped when I saw two well-dressed men walking towards us. Their faces were very gorgeous, compatible to the KPOP stars in my world. One of them even looked like Hong Jong Hyun from We Got Married with Girls' Day Yura.

"H-Hong Jong Hyun?!" I exclaimed loudly, dumbfounded and star strucked by his presence.

Both of them shot up at my exclamation. The man who looks like Jong Hyun frowns at me while the other looked surprised.

"Greetings to Your Highnesses, 3rd Prince and 9th Prince!" Areum and Rin panics and quickly bowed down in fear.

3-3rd Prince? I've heard the servants mention about this earlier on. Just what relationship do we have?

"P-Princess Hara? Shouldn't you be in the dungeon?" The man who was called 9th Prince questions. But he quickly looked away as he heard the 3rd Prince tsk-ed.

I was still amazed with the fact that this was how Jong Hyun looked like during the ancient times. However, he seemed irritated and furious as he says in a low voice, "Let's go."

And he proceeded to storm off without taking a single glance at me. The 9th Prince quickly follows after and he bows at me when passing by. I bowed back blankly, not understanding the statuses they hold.

"Phew...that was close." Rin breathed out in relief.

"Princess Hara, I heard you shouting Hong Jong Hyun. Who is he?" Areum asked curiously.

"W-what?! O-oh...nothing! I-I just suddenly thought of the man in the novels." I flippantly said.

How could Hong Jong Hyun be here? Silly me! That was another person, someone powerful most probably by the looks of the dressing and the way the servants were so terrified of him! I need to be careful around him if I ever see him again.

"Rin, Areum, I'm suddenly tired." My head was fuzzy and I really needed to calm myself down.

"Oh yes, let's head back now." Both of them supported me back to my room.

Rin poured some hot tea for me as I stared in to space. Why did the 3rd Prince looked so irritated when he saw me? His face was almost too scary to look at; as if he wished I wasn't there.

I was drowned in my own thoughts when I never even realised Court Lady Oh has come to visit me.

"Princess Hara, I heard you went for a walk. How are you feeling?" She addressed.

"H-HUH?! O-oh...it was good!" I nodded.

Court Lady Oh furrowed her brows, looking concerned as she sat down beside me. "What happened out there?" She questions the servants.

"We happened to saw 3rd Prince and 9th Prince." Areum confronted.

"That's not good. The news of Princess Hara been released out of the dungeon must have been told to the King and Queen already. Did the 3rd Prince mentioned anything?"

The servants shook their head in disappointment.

I looked up at Court Lady Oh, the one question that has been troubling me was dying to be clarified.

"Who exactly is the 3rd Prince? What relationship do we have?" I asked in confusion but only to get back a silent response as Court Lady Oh's eyes went wide.

"Princess Hara..." The servants cried and started taking out their handkerchiefs to wipe their tears as I stared at them in confusion.

"The 3rd prince...is your husband." Court Lady Oh reveals.

Oh. My. God.