Broken Lies

IMPORTANT A/N: I have a new book out! Please go check it out💕

Alessa's P.O.V

"Alessa," a deep voice rumbled in my ear, a sweet breath tickling my cheek. The husky baritones slithering down my spine. The familiar rays of the sun filtered through my closed eyelids, the warmth spreading through my body.

Groaning, I turned onto my stomach, my hands searching for a pillow, mumbling something that sounded along the line of , ' let me sleep' , but only came out as a jumble of incoherent words.

Hearing a low chuckle, I felt two large hands trail up my back, a sly smile beginning to tug at my lips.

"Come on, you've got to wake up, you're missing the day," Angelo murmured, the bed shifting as he moved further up the bed. His familiar scent surrounding my senses.

Shaking my head, I buried my head further into the matteress, causing a low chuckle from Angelo. I kept my face buried into the mattered, refusing to open my eyes.

I felt the bed shift again before I felt a warm pair of lips land on my shoulder, the sensation sending sparks dancing across my skin. I felt my body heat from the sudden contact but decided to lay still.

His lips lazily trailed up to my neck, leaving goosebumps im his wake. I squeezed my eyes tightly shut, my teeth biting almost painfully on my bottom lip from making any noise.

"Alessa," he purred in my ear, causing me to suppress the shiver that shot down my spine, setting my nerves alight.

Holding back a groan, I felt his teeth nip the skin behind my ear, his lips quickly subduing the sting. My body squirmed beneath him, giving in to the sensations that were coursing through my body.

Quickly turning into my back, I opened my eyes slowly, only to be met with a sly smirk and a pair a of glinting orbs.

"Morning," I said softly, my voice slightly husky from waking up. My hands snaked up Angelo's shoulders before trailing over his freshly shaven face, feeling the soft texture beneath my fingertips. Sometimes I missed his stubble, it gave him a more rugged look, as well as tickling my skin when he kissed me.

My neck craned up to peck him on the lips, but he quickly rolled off of me and onto his feet before my lips came into contact. Pouting, I watched his smirk grow as he shook his head.

"Get dressed first and then you can have a kiss," he teased, his body pivoting to the bedroom door before disappearing.

Sighing, I quickly swung the thin covers from my body, the cool air sweeping across my exposed frame. Quickly dismissing the thought of crawling back into bed as I shivered from the cold air.

Standing from the bed, I stretched my arms above my head as a yawn tumbles from my lips. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I quickly padded across the wooden floor and into the marble bathroom.

Stepping into the shower, I let the room steam up from the hot water outing into my skin. My head tilted back as I let the soothing water travel down my body, sighing in contentment.

After finally getting dressed into my casual jeans and thin grey jumper, I made my way out of the bedroom to head down to the kitchen for the food that my stomach was currently protesting for.

Humming to myself, my bare feet padded across the carpeted floors. Familiar silence bouncing off the walls of the large house, I had asked Angelo if he would consider moving into a smaller house instead of having such an excess amount of space. He only insisted on keeping it, not telling me why. Stubborn man.

Soon, my ears caught on to the sound of Angelo's voice coming from his office downstairs, giggling to myself I decide to creep down the stairs to take my deserved kiss.

Slowly tiptoeing down the wooden stairs, I quietly landed on the bottom floor. Slyly grinning to myself, I crept across the living room floor, zigzagging through the plush sofas, slowly arriving at Angelo's large oak door.

His voice was much more audible now, his door had been left open just a crack, but enough to let sound flow audibly into my ears. My brows suddenly furrowed when his voice was accompanied by another.

"Are you not going to tell her, after all this time?" The familiar voice of Alonso spoke, hushed tones evident within his voice.

My head cocked to the side as I listened further, my curiosity spiking to know what the two where talking about in such secret manners.

"I don't think I can Alonso, too be honest I'm quite scared to," Angelo replied softly, his anxious tone tugging at my nerves.

"Angelo, don't you think Alessa needs to know why she was actually kept under your protection," Alonso sternly replied, my mind imagining the stern look across his face, his eyes vacant of humour, brows furrowed in seriousness. My own face hardened at the mention of my name, my mind wandering to why I was in such a topic and what they were implying.

"No, she doesn't need to know," Angelo clipped, the sound of pacing now echoing through the large office.

"Angelo she needs to know that Bonado was only defeated because of the joining of you and her fathers Mafia groups," Alonso whispered again, his words almost incoherent to me as I hovered next to the door.

"She doesn't need to know that she was part of the deal Alonso, that she and I were forced together in order to get rid of that bastard," Angelo replied, this time his time aggravated and low, a tone that I had only heard a few times, sending chills down my spine. My mind raced at the sudden statement. My blood seemed to chill, any humour that remained inside my mind had vanished.

"She deserves to know that her love was part of a deal in order to gain power Angelo," Alonso seethed, hearing a low sigh of exasperation soon following after, "after all, she was the main part in the agreement."

Stumbling back, my legs buckled underneath my sudden heavy feeling weight, my throat constricted as my chest heaved. Vertigo took over my mind as the world vigorously spun, heart tugging images drifting within my mind.

His smile, his laugh, his touch, his arms. His love...

Was everything we had, a lie? A facade? An act? Something just to gain the upper hand against the enemy?

Was I just another tool to be used in this fucked up society?

Muffled sobs escaped past my hands that covered my trembling lips, familiar tears distorting my vision as my body trembled. My mind having a meltdown as I felt my heart feel like it hand been crushed by the hands I had so willingly gave it to.

My breath suddenly caught in my throat as I saw the oak door swing open, two painful familiar eyes landing on my trembling body. The same eyes I fell for and gave in to.

"Alessa-"

********************

Heya ! Sorry I've been gone for so long , I've had so many subject tests and other things ,  so I've been much more busy than usual. But here's the chapter !

If you enjoyed don't forget to:
Like
Vote
Comment
Until next Chapter- Later my Loves!- Bella💕