Chapter 2

It's late afternoon and I walk around. If I have to eliminate Steeljaw, I'll have to have a team. Sadly, all of my team mates were eliminated eons ago. Bee never found out and it needs to stay that way. If he finds out, he'll take me in, like an abandoned puppy. It doesn't help that we're super close. I don't want him to get feelings for me. Clank! I step back, rubbing my head. I look up to see Bee.
"Oh, sorry Night! I didn't see you....there...", his jaw drops a little. What? I look down and I don't see anything different.
"What is it Bee?"
"Your.... your..... optics", he struggles to find words.

"What about them?"
"They're... they're just stunning. Why haven't I noticed this before, they're just so gorgeous", ok he's gone mentally insane. Out of all times, he tells me this now?! I look away from his dazzling baby blue optics. Gosh his optics are adorable! Wait... what am I saying? I don't even like him like that...do I? He stops staring at me once he notices my body expressions.
"Oh sorry, I forgot how sensitive you are", he says apologetically.
"It's fine Bee, I'm just really stressed and it's strange to hear that my best bud looks at me, a lot", he gives me a small smile. A loud beep goes off.
"Lieutenant Bumblebee! There's a con nearby!" Bumblebee grabs my paw and drags me over where the rest were.
"What are the coordinates, Fixit?!"
(Enter coordinates here).

"No! Nononono no!" I start tapping my foot.
"What's wrong, Nighty?" Oh woah! No Sideswipe, did not just call me Nighty!
"That's where my human family live! They're all that I have left! I have to go! We need to go now!" I start to panic but Bee still has my paw in his servo and his grip tightens. I calm down a little. I could really use Optimus's calming voice right now!
"Easy Night, Autobots Roll Up and Save Civilians!"
I giggle.
"Nice battle cry, it's really great", I say trying not to laugh.
"I'm still working on it!"
But
We get close to where my family lives. I transform from my black and purple Camaro form into bot mode. Bee and his team do the same except for Grimlock, who stands by my side. I let out a sigh and I start walking.
"Prime Miss, Lieutenant is to give orders", Strongarm commands.
"He doesn't own me nor my spark so he can't control me", I backfire. I never said that before, but it is true. I keep walking and Grim stays close to my side. I hear a rustling in the bushes and I jump onto Grim's back and he seems surprised by my actions. I pat his neck and he keeps walking. Bee and Strongarm have their guns out and Sideswipe has his swords out. We get near my family's property and I get off of Grim's back. I turn into my holoform and Bee does the same. Grimlock, Strongarm, and Sideswipe transform as well. Bee runs up to me and holds my hand. He grips it tight as if I was scared. Which I wasn't but he was. My family has met Optimus and the rest of Team Prime but Bee decided to stay away. I don't know why he's scared, maybe it's because they'll probably think that he'll be a bad influence. We get up to the front door and I knock.

"Hello?" A small, curvy, late thirties woman opens the door.
"Shayla? Is that really you?"
"Yes mom, it's me. Oh and these are my friends", I say as she hugs me. She lets go.
"Oh come in! I don't want you to all freeze in this fall weather"
I walk in and I find my old dog Lucy, laying on a rug. I go up to her and she barks and licks my face.
"Hey Lulu! How ya doing?"
"So how's been with the Autobots?"
I get up and I put my arm on Bee's shoulder.
"Well, I now have my old best friend back and I'm helping him out for the time being. Mom, this is Bumblebee, the scout I told you about. And this is Strongarm, Sideswipe, and Grimlock."
She smiles widely.
"It's nice to meet you all, I hope Shayla hasn't gotten into any trouble", my mom says, heading towards the kitchen.
"She's been doing fine, Mrs. Sickles", Bee responds.

"Oh please, call me Lori. And it's getting dark out, you could all stay in the guest bedrooms if you would like. Make yourselves at home. Shayla could show you around, after all, she has lived here half her life", my mother says, making dinner.
"Here, I'll show you around. It won't take that long. Plus you'll all get to eat my mother's cooking", I show them to their rooms. I have Bee left and I take him to my room. We only have 3 guest bedrooms and we have 4 guests. I open my bedroom door and I sit on my bed.
"You can sleep in my bed, I'll sleep on the floor", he sits next to me, hugging me.
"I'm glad Strongarm captured you"
"Me too Bee, me too"