Chapter Nine

For days Cress contemplated her decision. Thorne was up for it. He knew how she felt on the issue and agreed that it would be best for their family. So, 3 days after she have birth the the twins, a boy and a girl, they called Scarlet and Ze'ev to their room.

When they arrived, confused, Cress was sitting up in her bed feeding her daughter. They hadn't revealed the names yet to anyone. Thorne held his son as he slept.

"Hey. How are you doing?" Scarlet asked when she walked in. She cooed at the babies.

"We're fine." Thorne replied as Cress opened her mouth.

Scarlet looked at Cress and rolled her eyes. Cress laughed. Ze'ev held Scarlet's hand and peered at the baby boy Thorne held. Thorne looked to Cress and nodded.

Cress spoke. "We have come to the conclusion that we want to give you a gift."

Scarlet smiled. "You don't owe us anything, Cress. You know that."

Cress quickly stopped her. "No, I know that. I just... I want to give you the gift, with all my heart I hope you accept. It's for you and Ze'ev."

Ze'ev perked up at his name and started paying attention to what the girls were saying. "What is it?"

Cress continued. "We know that you guys really want kids. And that you are unable to have them." At that Ze'ev raised his eyebrows at Scarlet. "And I only expected to have one baby... "

Thorne finished for her when Cress trailed off. "We are giving you our son, Ze'ev. You and Scarlet will raise him as your own."

Scarlet gasped and immediately refused to accept.

Cress teared up. "Do you not want a baby?" She said, repeating what Scarlet once asked her.

Scarlet shook her head, unable to speak. "He's your son." She got out.

Cress held her hand. "But now he's yours." She whispered.

Scarlet started crying then, which made Cress smile and Thorne uncomfortable. Ze'ev even got teary eyed as he comforted his wife. He looked up at Thorne. "Are you sure?"

He nodded. "We're positive."

♣♦♠♥

Cress woke up in the middle of the night when her daughter cried. But Thorne was already holding her, letting her suck on his finger. She smiled and sat up.

"Thorne?" She whispered.

He turned around and looked at her, glowing in the moonlight. "Yeah, babe?"

"Can we finally agree on her name? Even Scarlet and Ze'ev picked James' name yesterday. James Red Kesley."

Thorne smirked at her and nodded. "I was thinking... Estelle Sunshine Thorne?"

Cress smiled. "Sounds perfect to me."

Oh. My. Gosh. She finallllllly did it! Thank you so much EsmeGrajeda... You gave me an Ah. May. Zing. Baby girl name. Winner winner. What do you think? Thanks for reading it all! Love ya guys so much!!