1. The Begining

Scene: A narrow road running in between cemetery

A light flashes on the road, after focusing  you can see a guy riding a bike through the narrow road

A light flashes on the road, after focusing you can see a guy riding a bike through the narrow road.

Guy, "Ah!! Why do I feel uncomfortable while crossing this cemetery all the time?, Is it because of my Grandma who always tells me scary, spooky stories? Or is it the scenario here?"

Cemetery covered with fog and full moon can be seen clearly, a tree which has shed its leaves stands against this scenario which makes him gulp down his own saliva.

A lone dog was howling from a distance, Sweat breaks on his forehead. Lights goes off in his bike, he tries his best to ride his bike without light. Suddenly his bike stops in the middle of the road, It was around 11pm and nobody crosses this place around that time.

Guy, " I am so very sure you will die out of fear today!" he got down and tried to check what happened to his bike with his mobile light (Not much dark since it was a full moon day).

He saw a man sitting on one of the tombstone turning towards him, he was frightened at first later composed himself and asked, " Who are you? And what are you doing here?"

Man asked, " Hey can you see me? I Am Abhishek!"

Guy asked, " What does that mean?"

Abhi said," I am a ghost you fool! That's why I asked you can you see me?"

That guy started to sweat profusely when...

Abhi said," Cool man I was just playing with your mind, come here I am bored to sit alone.

That guy walked towards him and sat on the opposite tombstone petrified. Abhi who sensed his fear yet again said, "Dude I am not a ghost and you can't shake hands with one wanna try?" held out his hand for him. That guy hesitantly forwarded his hands and said (shaking his hands with Abhi), Purab khanna. Abhi said," See you are able to shake hands with me I am a human believe me man or should I say Purab?" Purab smiled after a long time being in fear and said," Just imagine the circumstances bro, I felt like someone just took my heart out and put it back inside. Abhi said, " Come on you are just being a scardy cat!!." Purab said, Ok, May I ask you something?" Abhi said, "Shoot me with questions" (smiling weakly). Purab asked, "Why are you here?" Abhi dint know what to say tears welled up in his eyes, he ignored them and said, "I am here for my love she passed away two years back" He showed Purab another tombstone besides him in which it was Written Pragya Abhisheik Prem Mehra aka Fuggi (1992-2014).

 Purab asked, "Why are you here?" Abhi dint know what to say tears welled up in his eyes, he ignored them and said, "I am here for my love she passed away two years back" He showed Purab another tombstone besides him in which it was Written Pragya...