8. The Party

Purab's POV

So we enter a mansion named Mehra Mansion, there were so many people wearing different costumes some spooky, some really spooky, some were cartoon characters some were werewolf's, Vampire's what not? Everybody is here. Yes you guys guessed it right I was invited for the Halloween party to Mehra Mansion by Aaliya Mehra. I walk straight towards her and tapped on her shoulders. She turned back and I assume she was dressed as an angel I was kicking myself inside Abhi was laughing his heart out. We would have said ROFL many times during texting but this guy he really did it. I said," Aaliya excuse me, I will be back." I went inside kicked him in his butt and was back again. Aaliya asked," Hey what happened ? You seemed to zone out for a minute there? I said, "Nothing Ms. Mehra ." She asked , " How do I look ?" I stammered a bit and said," Just like an Angel." She blushed and said," Let me introduce you to my family and you can call me Aaliya." She dragged me towards a girl whose back was turned towards me. She tapped on her shoulders, she turned back ,saw me and collapsed on the floor with a shock on her face.

Tanu's POV

I felt someone tap me on my shoulders turned back to see Aaliya smiling at me, when I saw the other person standing next to her I was shocked to the core I must say I just collapsed on the floor. I dint know what happened later on, I woke up on my bed with Aaliya next to me. She asked," Tanu, what happened to you?" I said," I... I... "Aaliya hugged me pacified me and asked again," Tanu tell me what happened." I was about to say when a new guy entered my room and asked," Do I look that horrible? You fainted seeing me?" I was embarrassed of myself and thought,' Did I imagine it? Or did it really happen?' I said," I am sorry I thought it was someone else." Aaliya nudged me , it's a signal to be quiet. He introduced himself, "Hi I am Purab, Purab khanna. You must be Tanu right?" I looked at Aaliya and she nodded. He excused himself and left the room. I asked ,"Aaliya , who is he?" She was blushing I nudge her and she said," He is the one who called me an Angel." I thought,' Oh my God that's why she is dressed as an angel, she actualty planned to dress as a vampire. And this guy is dressed as a Dracula really? I think he is very sweet to be dressed as one.' I am diverting myself a lot have to Aaliya why was I so shocked! I said, "Aaliya, I saw Abhi..." It was her turn to be shocked now and asked, "Where? When? I was there with you when you collapsed." I said," I don't know how this happened but I thought Purab as Abhi or is he really Abhi. I am so confused right now." She hugged me and said," Tanu calm down, He is Purab *a slight blush* and not Abhi you may have imagined since you had a nightmare the other day." I thought,' May be she is right, I am stressed out a lot because of that dream.' Today I hit Nikhil when he came out of the closet wearing a golum (Lord of the Rings) dress. I remembered the one which ate me part by part. The most shocking thing was he never ordered for this one, he ordered a Dracula costume. It somehow got mixed up and he had to wear this. Aaliya told me to take rest, I went to wash my face. When I washed my face and looked up in the mirror I screamed.

Abhi's POV

Aaliya took us to meet Tanu and Nikhil. When Tanu saw us I mean me. Yes I tricked her in seeing me. For her it would have been like Purab's body exploded and I appeared in his place. When she saw this, she collapsed on the floor. I wasn't able to control my laughter. I was laughing my head off... Purab dint understand anything at first, later when I told him what happened we both were rolling and laughing. Aaliya introduced him to Nikhil and left with people who were carrying Tanu to her room. He was offered red wine and when he was about to drink it I made him spill it on him. Nikhil took us to my room, he tried to switch on the lights but in vain. He apologized and was about to call someone regarding the lights but my voice interrupted him. I said," Nikhil my dear friend how are you?" He was terrified to the core beads of sweat formed around his forehead. He said," Purab don't play with me." I said," Who is Purab? This poor guy, whose soul I am controlling now?"