12. Round 2

Abhi who saw my confused face explained me, " I don't want to kill you so soon. Wait till you get to the next part of my torture. I will hurt you, make you bleed, heal you and then again the process will continue just like that. Now have this I don't want you to die of hunger." He placed a plate full of sandwiches. I gobbled them down my throat and felt satisfied. He came near me and said, " Round two begins..." with an evil smile plastered on his face. I thought why can't he just kill me? For god's sake, why can't he just kill me?

I asked, "What are you going to do this time Abhi? Are you going to put me in a hot tub containing oil? Or drown me? Tell me what are you going to do now?" He said, "Hey, I never thought about those now I feel like doing them. Before that, are you satisfied with what you ate?" I drank some water given by him and said, "Yes." He asked, "So how did they taste like? I said, "Usual, you know very well I love Sandwiches and they were awesome." He said with a smirk, " I am just curious because I have never eaten live roaches till now." I wanted to vomit whatever I ate, but he stopped me from doing so and said, "You ate normal sandwiches but now you are going to eat roaches." He opened my mouth wide enough without touching me and I saw some roaches being forced inside me by my clone. They tried to get out, but in vain they were pushed inside. I tried not to swallow them, but my clone forced a wooden stick inside my mouth and pushed them further inside. This continued for a while I felt they crawl their way in.

Now Purab/Abhi came towards me and said, " You wanted me to drown you right? I think I have a different idea now

Now Purab/Abhi came towards me and said, " You wanted me to drown you right? I think I have a different idea now." My clone and Purab/Abhi spoke for some time and my clone came towards me and said, "Be ready to drink a lot of water." I thought, 'Oh my God! He is really going to drown me now'. And yes, I am allowed to speak only before or after my torture not in between. He cuts off my voice or should I say he mutes me just like in T.V we mute the audio here he mutes my voice. Purab/Abhi came down with a big bucket full of water I was thinking what is he going to do now? How will he drown me? Inside this bucket? I am too big for it though! Later I thought he could do anything so I shut down all my thoughts and watched him curiously. I heard 'Get Low' (Fast and Furious music), I see Purab/Abhi taking his mobile out of his pant pockets and answering. I was so engrossed in it I missed seeing my clone walking towards me with that bucket full of water.

My clone led me to that needle filled cot, cleared them off of the needles and told me to lie down. I had to obey, Do I have a choice now? He tied both my hands and legs to the cot. Finally, he said, "Now open your mouth dude, you ate so many roaches now have some water." He pushed a funnel into my mouth, closed my nose with pincers (From where did he get that?) and started to pour water into the funnel. He kept on pouring them into my mouth. I felt like my stomach was bloated drinking so much of water, I wanted to puke immediately. I thought I would die today due to gastric distension.