4. Aaaaaaaaah!

I woke up feeling thirsty I dint find Nikhil next to me I called, "Nikhil.... Nikhil... Where are you?". I heard my bedroom door opening slowly

I went towards the door gulping in fear and asked, " Anybody there? Nikhil if you are playing with me I won't spare you." I walked out of my room, door closed behind me THUD! Illumination was dull with night lamps, I turned back towards the door again and asked, " Who is there? Don't under estimate my power I will do anything to make you suffer for this better stop playing with me..." There was complete silence I moved towards the kitchen to drink some water and to take some to my room. I took a bottle and started drinking ,the sound resonating in the kitchen. DOOK DOOK DOOK.. Haaaa! I felt thirst free and started walking towards my bedroom it was so quiet I could even hear my Flip flops

FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP!!!

that's when I heard a room door close with a THUD at the end of the hallway ( Just 3 rooms in the hallway one is the bedroom ). I started walking towards the door but I wasn't able to reach it, I felt like the distance between the last door and me keeps on increasing with every step I take. I turned back and saw, there were around 15 rooms now behind me I just hardly walked for 15 seconds. I started running towards my bedroom which I don't even recognize now. There were 15 rooms I had to open each and every room to know which is mine. I felt cold so cold that I needed something hot to hold onto or perhaps a sweater to wear. I opened the first room which is near to me now with shaky hands. I wasn't able to open it, I tried opening it vigorously turning the knob of the door but in vain. I walked towards the next door and tried the same with same result, this happened till the 14th door. When I approached the last door (15th door) I felt someone's breath on my neck and some liquid drip on it. I looked up and found none, I tried to open the door.

The door opened with the first try making a 'CLICKK' sound. I went inside the room it was so dark I wasn't able to see anything. My eyes started to accumulate to the darkness and I saw something moving I asked, " Who is that? please tell me I am scared to death now please and Nikhil where are you? please respond." That's when the lights automatically turned on. I saw a guy sitting on a chair with one of his legs on the chair, the other one down he had his head hung low. Another discovery was I was no longer inside my bedroom. This was the store room located at the end of the hallway I got confused I opened the door and walked out and saw that I was indeed in the last room but how was that ever possible ? Now the hallway had only 3 rooms. I came back inside and heard the sound of a chain dangling from above now the illumination of the room was dim, dark yellow in colour yet dim. I was only able to make out that a person is sitting right across me on a chair and now he held his head high. I again asked him, " Who are you? And what do you want?" I heard two voices coming out of him in unison saying, "YOU......" I had to clasp my ears, that voice or should I say voices were more than horrible! I bent down clasping my ears. I looked up with sweat drenched all over my night T-shirt. I saw that guy looking at me and the lights went off , I could no longer take it and started to scream AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I Chocked and was out of breath after that long scream. I dint have the guts to move an inch from my place. I heard a voice calling me, " Baby Doll missed me?" I again tried to scream but no words came out from my mouth I was completely exhausted and petrified with fear all I could manage to say was, "Abhi." That was enough for him he came closer to me I was able to feel his breath near my shoulder I turned back it was dark everywhere I wasn't able to see anything but I was able to feel his presence and the next moment I lost him. Lights starred to flicker in that room to life I tried to move then again they went off. Now only one light was lighted next to that chair where he was sitting. I dint move from that place ever but I was bit far from that place. He motioned me to come there. I dint budge, he pulled me there with some invisible force. Light was above our heads I wasn't able to see his face which was hung low but I know who it was. I said, "Abhi, I thought you were dead?" He said in a terrifying double voice, "Yes I am dead, I came back to take you with me. You wanted to be with me so badly right ? Now you can come with me Baby doll, come let's go" He was about to grab my hand, I started to run but in vain because every step I take towards the door I find myself coming closer to him so I stopped trying to run and asked him yet again, " What do you want Abhi?" He again said, " YOU!" My head started to spin thinking what all I did to him. I hope he guessed what I was thinking because he asked me in his voice, " Do you remember this room Baby doll?" I wanted to scream, I wanted to run but wasn't able to do any of them I just stood there and knelt down before him. That's when I again heard the noise of chain slamming against the floor and coming towards me I screamed yet again AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!