9. Lost in his eyes

I was shocked to see him in front of me. I don't know who is he but he looks exactly like me. His eyes are hollow holes I am sure If I try to touch it I can put my pointing finger deep down. He had a wicked smile plastered on his face. He was wearing the same dress as me. I wasn't able to speak if I open my mouth that gel like substance will get inside my mouth. I should definitely tell you about the place I am in now. I think I am right behind the lens of Purab's eyes, To be exact inside vitreous humour of his eyes. I was fully covered by a gel like substance it tasted like sugar and salt mixed together. There were veins and veins and veins I can practically see them everywhere I felt so small inside his eyes. So I thought to myself, ' Who are you?' That thing replied, ' I am you.' It dint even move its lips, How can he or that thing speak without moving his lips? And how can he know that I wanted to ask him who he was? I tried to touch him I was shocked I was able to touch him. He is standing there in front of me in his solid form. He is definitely not my imagination. Could it be Abhi's trick? But he is real damn real.

Abhi laughed at my plight and said, "My dear friend don't injure your brain thinking too much about him. He is your replica, I created him. Someone has to replace you in your absence right?" Even Abhi dint move his lips yet I could hear him. Is he mind speaking to me? How is this ever possible? I know he is dead but does people acquire power after he or she dies? I was completely lost in my thoughts when I felt something slippery moving on my legs and hands and the next moment I was fully covered by it. Only my senses were left open. I wanted to move, run away or wake up from this nightmare. And I thought what Tanu said about her nightmare. I wish, I really wish that this was just a nightmare. Abhi and my replica or clone or whatever it is were speaking something. I heard them laugh. Abhi came towards me with great difficulty and said, " He doesn't resemble you physically alone. He knows your deepest secret, desires, fears. And he told me about your fear, really 'Dora phobia' Ha ha ha ha ha... Really Nikhil? I am reminded of 'Dora the explorer'" He started to sing that song Dora Dora. I was about to say something when he said, " Just shut up and stay still if you move Purab will face difficulties because you are inside his eyes so just shut up ok?" Both Abhi and my clone or evil clone disappeared from there.

I dint dare to do anything not because Abhi would torture me but because of Aaliya. What will I tell her? She told me to take care of Purab and I let Abhi possess Purab she is going to bury me alive I am positive about that. That's when I saw Bulbul through Purab's eyes what is she doing here? I was able to hear their conversation clearly and now Purab was about to kiss her I can see the lights go out in his eyes as he slowly closes his eyes for a passionte kiss. They suddenly sprung open I was able to hear Aaliya now and Bulbul hid inside the room. Purab pleaded her to go and there she goes I moved a little feeling uncomfortable I felt Purab rubbing his eyes and cursing Abhi. That's when I knew both Purab and Abhi are working together. I just wanted to sleep I felt so tiered and the same time I had a fear that if I close my eyes will I get the same type of dreams Tanu had? With every flutter of Purab's eyes it was like switching off and on the switch of a light , Darkness and light came in alternate times. I was able to feel his difficulty may be because I was inside him. I just closed my eyes and prayed nothing bad happened.

After a while...

I opened my eyes to find it completely dark I thought Purab has closed his eyes. No I was wrong Abhi had blindfolded him knowing that I can see through his eyes. When he opened his eyes felt it bit difficult at first and I saw a familiar surroundings. Before I could say anything Abhi and my replica appeared before me and said (or thought whatever because they never moved their lips), ' It's time to go.' Abhi instructed my replica with his hands to go and stand near the Iris and he or that thing obeyed it. The next second I saw him outside of Purab's eyes. Abhi came near me and thought, ' Your turn Nikhil.' I gasped because I had no idea of which one he is speaking about. Was it about the torture? Or about getting out of Purab's eyes? I prayed let it be the later than the former. He freed me of those sticky things and pushed me towards Purab's iris. I was out of his eye's within no time, I tried to run away but was caught by my clone. I thought, ' You are my copy dude why can't you help me?' he smirked as if he heard what I said. Purab came towards us and slapped me hard and spoke, " How dare you run away? Purab has suffered because of you. His eyes are hurting like hell." I was bit terrified and moved away from him . I heard two voices at the same time , My clone dint even flinch. I would have watched 100's and 1000's of horror movies but experiencing one in reality was a way different story. He tied me up in a chair and to be precise not any other chair but the same chair which we used to tie him up, yes I am inside our store room. My clone's eyes were normal now but Purab's eyes were dark as coal as I have seen it last time when it pulled me inside it. All I wanted at that point of time was to get out from it and now I all wanted is to get back inside it so that Abhi won't harm fearing he would hurt Purab in that process.