3. Tormented Souls

A/N : Hello Guys!! I will be posting on Wednesday and Friday from here on, Hope you are enjoying reading this ! Please leave a feedback which could help me know actually how my story is according to you.

I heard a familiar voice, "Hey wake up sleepy head" I opened my eyes to find myself surrounded by white, White everything was White around me I was confused I questioned myself, " Where am I?" I heard a Voice saying, " You will know only if you listen to me Abhi, come here." I woke up from that white bed and just blindly followed the voice and entered another room. It wouldn't have felt like another room if it dint have a door. I entered and found a person smiling at me. He said, "Welcome to the world of Tormented Souls Abhi!" I was like, 'Tormented What?' I found myself wearing white T-shirt, white Jean in that room there was nothing expect for a white table and 2 white chairs like the one you find in movies when criminals are interrogated. The room was illuminated with white light, I was sick of seeing white everywhere and again I questioned myself," Where am I?"

That man smiled yet again and said, " Abhi as I said you are in the  world of Tormented Souls, this is a place between hell and heaven

That man smiled yet again and said, " Abhi as I said you are in the world of Tormented Souls, this is a place between hell and heaven." I asked him, "Why am I here? Where is Fuggi? And what's with this white surrounding? And you are also dressed in white! I feel like I will go blind with all this whites in front of me *Closed his eyes and opened them acted as if he went blind*. That man asked," Tell me what's your favourite colour?" I said, " It's black I love black." He said, " I am sorry Abhi, any other colour?" I said, "Fine blue". I dint even finish saying blue completely my Jean was changed to blue colour I gasped and asked him, " What just happened now? And why dint you turn my T-shirt into black colour?" He said, " Abhi the word black is banned from this place you can't even say that word when you step out of this room and you can never find a black dress to wear. That is because black represents evil here. Come with me I will show you something." I went behind him we walked and walked and walked through a lobby I was about to ask him something that is when I noticed a place where the white surrounding ends and the black surrounding starts. (For this scene imagine a room separated by a line drawn in between where one side is fully painted white most pure form of white and the other side painted black in it's pure form).