7. An invite

I Woke up hearing someone scream, I realized it was Purab (Inside Purab's Subconscious mind). I shook him up he was saying, " Go away, Leave me alone!" I slapped him across his face his eyes opened up, he saw me. He hugged me and dint let me go, I said, " Bro I am not your girlfriend this is kind of becoming awkward now let me go." He said, " You don't have any idea what happened here when you left last time." I said, " I know someone possessed you and you were levitating said some incoherent words and passed out." He said, " Oh this is what she did after she pushed me down." I asked, " She, Who?"

Purab's POV

FB Begins...

After I released your hands to scratch my neck ( Inside Purab's subconscious mind)

A lady came walking towards me she resembled my grandmother, I thought, ' I was fooled once not anymore.' I asked her, " Hey who are you?" Her appearance changed from old and Tiered to Scary Women. She looked like she was wearing a long big black frock type gown and her eyes coal black in colour were piercing me as if it would kill me the very second.

She had a long curly, unruly hair which was flowing on her sides

She had a long curly, unruly hair which was flowing on her sides. If you look at her you will feel like you are seeing a witch from movies. First I thought maybe my mind is playing some games with me but no it wasn't , she was really a witch she pushed me down and started to speak in a different language I felt like my body was levitating. I started to speak to her in the same language I dint know how I know that language. I said, "Go away from here or else I would banish you again. This time you can't even come back as a spirit." I dint know what she understood but she went away with fear in her eyes. I had no idea I can scare away Witches! Wow Purab you got to tell this to Abhi by the way where is he? I feel tiered its better I sleep now.

FB ends...

Abhi told me to look into his eyes (Why does he do this all the time? What he wanted to show me now?) This time I dint get to see anything. After a few minutes he pulled me into a hug saying you saved everyone who were there! You are a Hero Purab! You are a Hero I love you Bro! I pushed him off and asked, " Abhi what are you doing? This time I dint get to see anything but you saw something. What did you see?" He said, " I will explain you later darling, now shall we go to our room and sleep? Because of that drama our training has been postponed to next week." I said, " Darling? Are you serious? OK anyhow I myself feel sleepy, So let's go." We both headed towards our room, when we woke up it was around 9 O' Clock my mobile sang. Abhi looked at me like 'I will kill you change the ringtone' I just shrugged and attended the call. I said. " Hello." That was all I could say before I could say anything, here is what happened.

Me : Hello

Person: Come on! You came here to Mumbai it's been a day, You dint even call me or message me after you reached. At least I would have come to visit you right? Oh well why should you tell? Hope you are so busy with your new girlfriend.