Chapter 6

Next Day

Beep beep beep!

Who the heck is sending texts to me at this time of the night?! It's 6:30 am right now!

I slowly get up to reach for my phone which was placed on my dressing table.

Three texts from Cheryl, two texts from Dave, another three from Alex, just one text from Violet and Jessica, and 10 text messages from Austin.

Do they even sleep or are they some sort of owls or bats? Like do they evolve into them at night stay awake while staring at people?

I text them back saying,

It's 6:30 in the morning goddamn it! Why do u guys stay up this late? Like r u owls or something?? Seriously guys, let me sleep for Christ sake!

I didn't bother going back to sleep since their texts woke me up. So then I decided to get off my bed and went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower.

After brushing my teeth and taking a shower, I pick out a blank tank top and my dark jean shorts. I then brush my hair and put it into a high ponytail. I'm guessing I'll need makeup since I look all tired and grouchy. I accuse my friends of this.

My phone then lights up and I check to see I got three texts. It must be my friends. I read them and they say,

Alex: Ya we r Owls. Us boys had something to take care of last night and we came home pretty late and we're not sleepy...so we thought why not have some fun?

Cheryl: I must say it was annoying..but then since u boys woke me up I felt like joining your "fun" moment

Austin: ...Alex, I swear if u spill anything out I'll shave ur head off when ur sleeping so shut that big mouth of urs

What did the boys do last night?

Something is definitely going on and they aren't telling any of us about it. Mind as well ask.

Me: Um, can any of u boys tell me what's going on?? What did u do last night?

Seen by _aussome_, Cherrys2, a_l_e_x, Dawn.of.Dave, and Jess22

Did these guys just leave me on 'seen'?!

Ugh!

I text them back saying,

Me: You guys have got to be kidding me. I swear if either of you went to Ian Parker's house, then we have a problem. I told u guys to be the bigger people and leave the damn condition! This is gonna be a never ending sequence and I don't want to watch out for the backstabbing knife.

**

I got no reply even though it's been an hour and a half already., yet they saw the message.

After getting ready I head down to make myself breakfast. But on second thought, I think I'll just go to Tim Hortons and grab myself a cup of coffee and a bagel.

Yummy.

"Jasmine? Why are you up so early? Anyways, I'm dropping you off at aunt Liza's house. You're not going anywhere alone, understand?" Mom blurted. I annoyingly nod and roll my eyes after she went into the kitchen to pack her lunch for work.