Chapter 25

Sunday Afternoon - 12:00pm

Today is the day I will start being obnoxious. Today is the day my journey of boredom starts. Today is the day where I won't have my boyfriend by my side in the night, and it will be like this for a while.

Today is basically the day Austin leaves to go to Adelaide, Australia. He was going to leave in four hours.

Chris had gone home just before Austin arrived, but he was too come back again pretty soon.

Right now, we both were going through a checklist of everything he has in suitcases, and of course, everything was perfectly done.

"Where is it?" Austin groaned as he went through his duffle bag, trying to look for something.

"Where's what?" I ask.

"Wait! I think I found it!" He says as he took out a black hoodie. It was his favorite hoodie. It read 'NIKE' on it in bold letters. He held the hoodie in his hands as he zipped up his duffle bag, then he walked over to me and handed me the hoodie.

 He held the hoodie in his hands as he zipped up his duffle bag, then he walked over to me and handed me the hoodie

"This is all yours." He smiles.

"Finally!" I squeal as I hugged the hoodie. I placed it on my face, covering it.

"I'll let you rest if you're sleepy," Austin says. I can tell he was smirking by the tone he was talking. I heard his footsteps, knowing that he was slowly walking away.

"Hey!" I growl as I remove the hoodie from my face, also grabbing Austin's wrist, and pull him closer to me. Austin was practically on me, but his feet were down, and his muscular arms were on either side of me. Both of us were just inches away from each other; I could feel his minty breath against my lips.

Austin lifted up one arm and placed it on my cheek, stroking it with his thumb. He then lightly brushed his lips on mine. It felt like time had stopped working; fireworks inside of me were bursting like crazy. This feeling never came when he has kissed me before.

It was an amazing feeling. I just couldn't get enough of his lips at the moment. He gave me butterflies and made my heart race. The weakness in my knees made me absolutely speechless.

I instantly kissed him back. I swear I saw his eyes widen with cognizance, but once my lips met his, they closed. I could feel him smile in between the kisses.

We both then pull off of the kiss, and just start into each other's eyes, smiling. There was a flash between the glance, and then came in another kiss where the world paused for the scantiest of times. A moment so intense like this just lynches in the air, as it pulls Austin and I closer to each other. A moment so perfect that it came to an end, and that's where both us realized that it was just the inception.

"I'll miss this." He says.

Just then, an idea struck me.

"I have a memorable gift for you," I say as he looked at me, confused.

"What do you-" I cut him off by passionately brushing my lips against his. He was caught off guard and didn't see it coming, but he quickly returned the kiss more passionately. It felt like he was starving, but didn't realize it until now. His grip tightens on me as I do the same.

I asked to make an entrance into his mouth and he accepted. Our tongues battled with each other and Austin won.

We then separated ourselves from the kiss and Austin said, "Wow."

"This was the best gift I've ever got." His smile was something like you've never seen before as if he's finally obtained the privilege to get this.

I just blushed at him which made him laugh a bit. He placed a kiss on my forehead and pulls me into his arms. I bury my face in his neck and get mesmerized by the scent of his body spray.

Currently, Austin was all I wanted; all that I wanted; all that I desired: all that I wished for; he's all that I love-

I love him.

I think I'm insane.

How could have this happened this fast? It's only been three weeks since we've started dating. I may be very lucky that I love my best friend, but what if it isn't the same the other way around?

Maybe that's not something to worry about right now. He's just a guyI love. He's a little bit disordered, a little bit ravaged. He's a beautiful disaster just like me.

I'm defying a perfect girl. My hair doesn't always stay in place and I spill things a lot. I can be tactless and sometimes I have a faulty heart. My friends and I may argue and there would be days and nights where nothing in life goes the way I planned. But when I think about Austin, I remember how astonishing life truly is, and that being imperfect is perfect.

He taught me to love myself; to believe in myself. I now understand why I love him. It was because he had brought me back to life when I felt dead. I felt like a caterpillar in a cocoon, and Austin had shown me that I was a butterfly.

I can't help to return this point over and over again - does he love me also? What if he doesn't? What if he doesn't want to take a step further?

I'd do the honor of being the girl he's scared to lose; the one that he cannot walk away from knowing that I'm mad at him. I want to be that girl who he can't fall asleep without; my voice being the last one he hears. I want to be the girl he can't live without.

Am I capable of being that girl?

I guess I'll just have to wait, but until then, I'll love Austin unconditionally; for who is, because he's imperfectly perfect in that way.

--------------------------------

AUSMINE!!!!

Hope you liked this chapter! I know the previous one was short, but that's just why I made this chapter a bit longer.

XD

-------

Liked this chapter? If yes, then I consider you clicking that star button! If no, no problem. But, if you like, you can continue reading and watch how the story changes, and maybe, just maybe you'll reconsider on not voting;)

Thanks for reading! Point out any mistakes and feel free to comment!