Epilogue

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Several Years Later...

"TETSUYA!!" A voice called out from the distance. Kuroko hearing it, looked up from his phone and saw Sakura running towards him, her summer dress slightly inching a bit high whenever her legs hit the edge of it. Kuroko smiled and pushed his self off from his car and opened his arms wide, waiting for the impact of Sakura's body into his own

It has been 4 years now since he talked with the GoM and Seirin. After that day, they decided to hang out again and sort out their problems little by little. A few hang outs here and there, Kuroko was slowly loosening his tense posture every time they meet up, although Aomine was a different case. He was bit of.... nasty you would say. He would sometimes take the joke way too far in Kuroko's opinion, and was a.... bit rough when it comes to touching, making Kuroko steeled his determination to not acknowledge Aomine's apologies, since it didn't sound so sincere at first and feels like he is forcing his self to apologize to him, but a few begging and groveling did the job.

Sakura was now Kuroko's lover... officially!! They have been dating for three and a half years. Kuroko and the others graduated college 2 years ago, and now they've started they're very own business. Kuroko told his father that he is not interested in fully inheriting the company his father has appointed for him since he started college. He told his father to let his older brothers handle the job, he was interested in starting his own agency, his own idol company with his friends. Kuroko's father accepted his decision with understanding eyes.

So far, Kuroko and his band mates are successful. Opening his own agency was a bit hard at first, but being with his friends pushed him to work harder than he can. People started signing in on their agency, they managed to get a hold of one of the best choreographer in the US and had managed to find some singing instructors for their trainees. Some editors, some song writers, and some composers.

At the first year of opening, Kuroko and his band mates were still singing and taking a tour around Japan, spreading their influence and trying to catch the interest of people to try and become an idol in their agency.

They had managed to start from the bottom and end with them on the top. Kuroko's agency is now well known throughout his country. Though, he had a feeling that it also has to do with him being one of the sons of the CEO of Kuroko Orgs. Kuroko hates it but he can't do anything about it, since he would come out as rude if he ever blurt this out in the media.

"What are you thinking about?" The voice of Sakura snapped Kuroko out of his thoughts. Kuroko just smiled down at the girl in his arms "Nothing much. Just how lucky I am to have someone like you" he teased before pecking Sakura's forehead

Sakura blushed and slapped Kuroko's chest lightly "Stop it" she murmured

Kuroko smiled and nuzzled his head in her white locks. He was contented on where he was at the moment, and he wished that they just stay like this forever. He pulled back and was leaning downward, his lips a few centimeters away from Sakura's lips, but of course, his moment with Sakura had to be ruined when he heard the voices of his annoying friends "Hey Sakura-chan! Stop hogging my Tetsuya to yourself" Azusa shouted while pouting, making this grabby motions with his hands while slowly stalking towards their direction with a sick smile on his face

Kuroko growled and kicked him in the face, making Azusa stumble and fall face plant on the ground. Why do they always have show up in the most important part?!! "The hell are you on about now?" He growled lowly. Kuroko looked at Azusa's brothers with annoyance "What the hell is wrong with your brother?! I swear he's on drugs for being this sick"