TO THE BANK {Revised AGAIN}

Once John and Victoria put the groceries away John realized Sherlock had his laptop.

"Is that my computer?" John asked.

"Of course" Sherlock began to type.

"What?!" Josh asked distraught.

"Mine was in the bedroom, and Victoria wouldn't get it for me." Sherlock glanced at Victoria and she stuck her tongue out playfully.

John continued in slight disbelief , "Its password protected.".

"In a manner of speaking. Took me less than a minute to guess yours." He glances up at John, "Not exactly Fort Knox."

"Right, thank you." John said annoyed.

After a moment John walks over and slams down the screen as Sherlock pulled his fingers out of the way. The army doctor set the laptop by his armchair, sighing in annoyance. Victoria giggled at their bickering. Sherlock scolded at the woman, causing her to cough awkwardly.

Sherlock clasped his hands beneath his chin and looked into space, pondering over some unknown thing. Victoria got up from Sherlock's chair, walking over to the bookshelf to have a look at his expanded collection. John started to go through some envelopes. Victoria turns to watch John as he gives the mail in his hands a very stressed look. It was safe to assume that they were bills.  "I need to get a job." he muttered.

"Oh dull." Sherlock says lost in thought. Victoria laughed to herself, running a hand over some spines.

John looks over at Sherlock and leans forward awkwardly, "Listen um....if you'd be able to lend me some..." He stopped noticing Sherlock's distant look. 

The red head heard the sudden silence from the detective, smirking rather knowingly. "Sherlock are you listening?"

Sherlock finally spoke "I need to go to the bank."

Sherlock jumps up putting his coat on rather quickly and Victoria followed after him, grabbing his navy blue scarf. She wrapped it around his neck and smiled gently. The trio headed down the stairs and John followed close behind.

"I'm aloud to go right?" Victoria asked with her brows knitting together in curiosity.

Sherlock looked back at her, standing front of the door, "Of course." He opened the door, allowing cold breeze in, "Not letting you run off again." The trio walk out of 221, making it to the sidewalk, where Sherlock hailed a cab, "You could be helpful."

The young woman nodded, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a taxi ride, Sherlock led John and Victoria through revolving glass doors which lead into Shad Sanderson bank. "Yes, when  you said going to the bank..." John said.

"A case." Victoria said softly.

They got on an escalator, eventually reaching the top. John and Victoria followed the dark headed detective to the receptionist. "Sherlock Holmes." He informed the woman. She looked over her computer, then to a piece of paper on her desk. She proceeded to guide them to an office nearby. The name outside read Sebastian Wilkes.

"Sherlock Holmes." he said, offering what should've been a friendly smile, but he was incredibly phony.

"Sebastian." Sherlock said shaking his hand.

"Howdy, buddy. How long has it been? Eight years since I last clapped eyes on you?"  Sebastian asked, turning his attention onto John and Victoria. "These are my friends John Watson and Victoria Phillips." Sherlock announced.

"Friends?" Sebastian asked in disbelief.

"Colleague." John corrected.

Sebastian shook John's hand, then he turned to Victoria,"And what about you?" he smiled flirtatiously.

"Close friends." Victoria clarified and he raised his eyebrow. Sherlock chuckled lightly as she looked to her friend with a fond wink. "Problem?"  Victoria asked Sebastian.