The Case Continues

Sherlock and Victoria successfully sneak away, unnoticed by anyone, heading directly for the stage. Once they entered it didn't take long to realize it was being used as a dressing room. It's dark, the only thing illuminating the large stage is a mirror with lights around it. The red head walks along with the detective when they here the woman begin to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen, from the distant moonlight shores of the Yangtze River, we present for your pleasure the deadly Chinese bird-spider." The opera singer announced, causing the duo to peer at each other, then glance out at the performance. They had found him, the acrobat.

"Well, well..." Sherlock stated, smirking and knowing just who they had found. Moments later the two heard the door open, so Victoria pulled Sherlock to a darkened space between a clothes rack. The two stood face to face, peering at each other with widened eyes.

Sherlock bumps into a hanger, causing it to fall this captures the woman's attention, so she saunters over yo investigate the sound. Victoria grasped the detectives hands as they kneeled to the floor, attempting to hide themselves.  They watched through the clothes the woman simply looked at the rack, then proceeded to walk away. Victoria realizes she's been holding her breathe and sighs in relief after hearing the woman exit the stage.

They climb out of their hiding spot when Sherlock notices a bag on the floor, Victoria sees it too, they share a look. Sherlock picks up and chuckles after reading the label. "Found you.."

The detective walks over to the mirrors on the dressing table, shaking up the can as he goes. He bends down and sprays a single yellow line across one of the mirrors. Victoria is standing by his side with a look of victory on her face, but it fades when she notices the warrior costume move behind them. "Sherlock-" Before she can even think the man in the costume reaches out, pulls her close and tosses her aside violently. The man charges forward, lashing out at Sherlock repeatedly with a large knife. Sherlock ducks backwards to avoid the blows as the warrior presses forward.

Sherlock uses the can he's holding as a weapon, using it to block a blow from the warrior, ducking below the next swing of the man's knife, then hitting the can across the man's elbow. The warrior responds by kicking him hard in the stomach. Victoria groans, hearing the applauding audience just beyond the curtain.

The warrior walks toward Sherlock, dropping his knife in the process, Victoria takes this moment to leap into the warrior. She wraps her arm around the man's neck, strangling him only for a moment. Then he thrusts his elbow back into her, causing her to fall onto her back. The warrior goes to attack Sherlock who risen again, the detective sprays the enemy directly in the masked face. The warrior falls onto his back but uses his momentum to raise his legs and then roll forward and flip to his feet again. He takes a flying leap at Sherlock, spinning as he goes and his feet hit him in the chest.

Sherlock is propelled backwards through the curtains, straight over the edge of the stage and onto the floor a few feet below. Crashing onto his back, he struggles to get upright again but is too winded and can't move much as the warrior comes flying out of the curtains and onto the floor in front of him. Victoria captures her lost breathe, "Sherlock!" She calls, pushing herself off the ground and follows after the detective. John watches on and moves straight away, running towards the warrior as he raises a knife and prepares to plunge it downwards. John charges straight into him, pushing him back against the edge of the stage but the warrior lashes out with one foot, sending John stumbling across the room.

The audience begins to run away, panicking at the fight before them. Even the acrobat decides that the fight is too much, and runs away. Victoria and Sarah seem to have the same idea as they run toward the arrow that is punctured through a painted board. Sarah picks it up, then tosses it to Victoria, to which the woman charges toward the warrior, who now has a blade. "Hey!!" She calls out to the enemy, who stops to look at her and she whacks the arrow into the man's stomach. He cries out in pain and falls back, so Victoria whacks him over the head. He's now unconscious.