FINALE ✿ ωнιтє ησιѕє.

FINALE

                     ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ  મ ૦                         

                                   ✿ ωнιтє ησιѕє.

          "We're both troubled people. But troubled people make the best love."

            ❀                     ✿                 ❀  

✿                    ❁                    ✾                  ❁ 

one year later..

    I yawned, turning over in the bed. I pulled the white, soft sheets over my body more, snuggling into the bed. I didn't feel like getting up..I was far too comfortable. Sunshine poured from the several windows, covering almost everything in it's wake. I rubbed my eyes, spotting my love sitting in front of his easel, painting, like he always does. His curls were wild, moving from side to side as he switched brushes. I watched him quietly for a while, watching as he slowly turned his head, looking at me.

"Good morning, Princess."

I couldn't take my eyes off of my artist. 

I gave him a sleepy smile, and he chuckled, running his hand through his curls. "You look so cute, snuggled up in bed like that," he smiled. I giggled, starting to get out of bed, my feet landing against the hardwood floors. I made my way to Josiah, and he cupped my hips, pulling me down onto the floor with him. I wanted to spend all day with him, but I wasn't so sure if my schedule would allow it. 

We've been living in the studio apartment, for a while now. We were right in the middle of the city. Everything really came together when Josiah and I moved in, the apartment now fully decorated. I felt him brush his lips against mine, squeezing my waist. "How are you coming along with the paintings?" I asked him. He was working to become a well known artist, something that's one of his dreams. One day, he's going to be famous, I can tell. He grinned, "Just perfect, now that my beautiful muse is awake." I smiled, kissing his lips gently. 

"I want more than a kiss, baby." He told me, bringing me into his lap. I pressed our foreheads together, as his hands traveled across my thighs, sneaking under my shirt. I pecked his lips, over and over, making him groan. 

"Don't tease me," he whined, popping the waistband of my panties. "You have to finish those paintings, first." I ran my hands up his arms, over his muscles. He groaned again, and I got off of his lap. I made my way across the studio, into the bathroom. "Are you free today?" I heard him ask. Popping my head out of the doorway, I shrugged. He sighed, "You've had class almost all this week. I feel like I rarely get to see you sometimes.." I frowned, "I know, Josiah, I know." 

Between class and work, sometimes I barely had any time to spend with Josiah. He has class too, and sometimes he's up for hours studying. He majored in law, while I majored in psychology. And with that comes hours and hours of schoolwork. So I can feel his pain..every time we try to set aside time for each other, almost every time, something comes up. 

I returned to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and taking a quick shower. Once I was finished, I wrapped a towel around myself, going over to the closet. I pulling on fresh undergarments, I slipped an oversized sweater over my head. I went ahead and checked the calendar, crossing my fingers. I was hoping for a free day. I couldn't help but smile when I saw that I was free today, knowing that Josiah would happy. Now I could just lay around today.

Josiah was still focused on his paintings, not even noticing that I had walked up behind him. He wiped his face with his paint covered hand, as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I loved seeing him so deep into his work, as it made him happy. He loved what he was doing, and in turn, I loved it too. "Are you free today?" He asked me, pausing to look at me over his shoulder. I kissed his cheek, and nodded.