ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ՁՁ ☛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ᴀɴᴅ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇs.

                                  "All the words in the world couldn't describe you." 

For a while, Calvin left me alone. 

I was glad for that. Everyone in the house seemed to adjust to his presence, and the house regained it's relaxed atmosphere. School had let out for Spring Break, and instead of one week, like other schools, we had two. I haven't been doing much, but I have been helping Joshua get over his nerves. He's been stressing out over Macy, as they were going on their first "date". He kept asking me questions on what to do, and I tried my best to help him.

I've never seen Joshua so nervous, and I think it's too cute. 

"Do I need a haircut?" 

Joshua turned to me, running his fingers through his hair. I shook my head, a smile poking at my lips. He frowned, "This isn't funny, Mo! What if Macy doesn't like my hair?" I began to giggle, and Joshua sighed. "This is going to be an absolute disaster. I can't do it, Monroe." He came back into the room, falling back on his bed. I patted his chest, laying back next to him. "Don't stress. Just be natural. Macy likes you enough, already." He rolled his eyes, "Fine."

"Monroe, Josiah's here to see you," Kai stood in the doorway, all smiles. Ever since she had met him, she was all about his large, curly afro. She wouldn't stop talking about, and I even caught her trying to curl her hair like that. I got up, heading downstairs. Josiah stood at the bottom, waiting for me. He looked impatient, tapping his foot, his arms crossed over his chest. He was wearing his acid-washed overalls, and a white shirt, which was covered in splotches of paint. Josiah's hair was tied back, and there was a bit of green paint on his cheek. I gave him a smile as I stepped off the last step, and Josiah gave me a smile. 

"What's up?" I asked him. He took my hand, his smile becoming wider. "You wouldn't guess what I've found, Monroe," he said. I raised my eyebrow, and he started to pull me outside. "Come on, I'll just show you!" "Wait, wait!" He stopped, looking at me. I took his back inside, wetting a napkin and wiping the paint off of his cheek. He rolled his eyes, "Now can we go?" I nodded, and he took me back outside. His car was parked outside, and he opened the door for me to get in before he got in himself. 

Once we were buckled up, he started up the car and began to drive, right into Bloom territory. "Were you painting before you came and got me?" I asked him, staring at his paint covered knuckles. He chuckled, nodding. I watched from the window as we passed by people and buildings, Josiah turning down a street. I was starting to notice how the buildings changed, then large houses becoming apartments, small shops. He stopped in front of one of the apartments, getting out. I got out as well, looking up at the building. It had kind of a worn, washed out detail to it, and it caught my eye instantly. 

"You remember how I said I wanted a studio apartment?"  Josiah glanced at me, looking up at the building as well. I nodded, "What about it?" I think that we were right in the middle of the city. Sounds of buses, cars, and people surrounded us, and it made me feel a certain way. I couldn't pick a certain word to describe it, though. There was a series of apartments, each with their own numbers. I felt him take my hand, and we walked up a few steps, Josiah pulling out a key to the door. The alarm tot he space chimed, and Josiah pushed open the door wider, allowing me to enter. 

I stepped inside, a spacious, wide open area. Sunlight poured in from the large windows on the far wall, bathing the floor and tan colored walls. There were columns in the floor, them the same color as the walls. Walking across the hardwood floors, I looked around some more, and felt Josiah wrap his arms around my waist. "You like it?" he asked, applying a soft kiss to my neck. I nodded, and I felt him smile.