Chapter 19- 8/7 Days till Attack

Charlotte Midnight's POV

He carried me somewhere, I was unaware of where because I was so caught in the moment. Our lips were still connected, moving together, almost as one. He slipped his tongue into the kiss, it became sloppy and messy.

My back hit the soft fabric of the bed sheets as Ayden crawled on top of me. Ayden pushed my t-shirt up so my stomach was showing. He softly rubbed my stomach and my hips, causing me to moan.

He removed his lips from my mouth and trailed kisses down my jaw line and towards my neck. He slightly nibbled at my skin, the part where he would mark me. I moaned once again, hoping that he would finally mark me.

"Say it," He mumbled into my neck.

"Say what?" I asked but it sounded more like a moan.

"Say it," he demanded once again; his voice was dark and husky.

It suddenly clicked what he wanted me to say; he wanted me to plea to him, to beg him to mark me, "Mark me," I moaned again, "Please."

He didn’t hesitate when he sank his teeth into my skin. After the sharp pain, pleasure took over my body. So many emotions ran through my mind and body, most of it was pleasure but part of it was love. Did I truly love Ayden? 

*

The bright sun light woke me up from my peaceful sleep. I lifted my head up from my pillow to realise it wasn’t actually a pillow, but it was Ayden's naked chest. My face flushed at the memories of last night and the first time we mated.

When Ayden and I had sex, or 'made love' as my wolf likes to call it, it brought back memories of the first time we had sex. The first time wasn't as good as this time. The first time, I was in heat, so it seemed more rushed but this time Ayden was slow and loving about it.

I lifted my hand off Ayden's chest to wear my mark laid. It tingled when I touched it, but it had a special type of tingle when Ayden touched it, it felt right.

"Charlotte," Ayden mumbled in his sleep. I hummed in response, I waited for him to continue but he didn’t. I looked up at him a saw he was still sleeping.

"Don’t go, Charlotte," he murmured. Now that Ayden and I were fully mated, I could feel his emotions when they were strong. At the moment I could tell that he was scared, worried and hurt. I wanted to wake him from his nightmare but he had stopped talking now and was sleeping peacefully again.

What did he mean by 'don’t go, Charlotte'? Was he dreaming about me leaving him? Or me dying? My wolf was happy that her mate was dreaming about us, even though she didn’t understand what it was about.

"NO!" He shouted as he woke from his dream. My head shot up from his chest since he made me jump. He frantically looked around the room. When his eyes landed on me, he let out a breath and smiled at me.

"Morning princess," He cooed as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Our bodies were fully pressed together since we were both naked.