CHAPTER 2

A/N

Hey there! 😁

Anyone out there with a bunch of amazing ideas to add in this story? If so message me

And I'm still a fucking novice at these types of writings but I try my best! Anyways do enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

Previously

"So, you haven't even heard?" Bea asked and I shook my head 'no' getting instantly curious at what she had brought up. Bea rubbed her forearm and pursed her lips a little then took a deep breath. "I overheard your father and Mr. Jauregui. They were talking to us until they started to talk about-"

"(Y/N!)"
________

"I was talking to Mr. Cowell here and he made a wonderful proposal." I glanced at the man who stood beside my father looking very sharp in his tux with red wine in his right hand.

"(Y/N), you're father has told me several times how good you are in singing and dancing." He said and I gave off a shy smile. I was talking to one of the best fucking producers in Miami and if I mess things up I might crawl into a hole.

"I-It's just a hobby, Mr. Cowell. I'm more of a photographer." I explained feeling the heat rise up from my cheeks while I looked down on the floor then slowly looked up at the man who made me into a stuttering fool.

"I noticed. I've seen some of your works, Ms. (Y/L/N). I'd like to ask for your service for photo shoots for the other artists." He asked and I widened my eyes in surprise. This was a fucking big deal but I glanced at my father and he nodded in approval with a smile on his face. "I'd be honored to work for your company, Mr. Cowell." I said in my best manners and he nodded then gave off a friendly smile.

"Be in my office at 10 and we can discuss things from there." Simon said then excused himself when his phone rang and I couldn't contain it but I squealed then jumped up and down like a little kid that just won a prize from the fair.

"Congrats, (Y/N)." Zayn said while I pulled my three best friends in a group hug while smiling from ear to ear. "Thanks you guys." I was about to ask them to celebrate by getting out of the boring place when my mother called for me and I knew I had to stay at the party.

The party ended nicely and all of my friends had left the place and I see how Chris insisted on staying since he wanted to accompany for tomorrow's events. I guess you could say that I would flip literally if I get to that very office. Chris and I hung out by the living room. I was lying on the couch tiredly while Chris sat on the single couch as he loosened up his tie and unbuttoned 2 buttons from his sleeves. I noticed how unusually silent he was being and I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at my best friend when he made eye contact with me.

"What? Did you fell in love with this?" He pointed his index finger towards his face with a smug grin on his face and I rolled my eyes at him playfully. "As if." I scoffed and he grabbed a cushion then threw it in my face.

"You dumb ass!" I joked and I quickly stood up then tackled him as I started to playfully smother him with a pillow but he was stronger than me. He pushed the pillow off his face and I threw it aside as I sat back down on the couch.

"Taylor said you talked with Lauren." Chris brought up and I tensed up at the mention of his older sister that did nothing but made me suffer with our pointless fights and it was getting tiring but Lauren doesn't know the meaning of give up.

"More like fought." I corrected him and he sighed with disappointment. That was the last thing that I ever want to hear from anyone, being a disappointment. "What? I tried being nice but she always starts it!" I defended myself then he shook his head from side to side.