CHAPTER 12

Thank you so much to xcrunchmeuppx for giving me the best idea for this chapter! Check out this person's stories :)  

_____

Previously

"Hold it in," I ordered with an evil grin on my face and she whimpered while I stayed still inside of her. "(Y/N), I-I c-can't." I squeezed her left boob and glared at her evilly, "yes you can." Seeing her close on the edge made me smile, it was quick but it was so full of passion and her body was even more gorgeous without her clothes on. "You can release now, babe." I whispered in her ear and pecked her lips.

"Round 2?"

It was a beautiful moment even if it won't last long.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lauren's POV

I woke up to a familiar smell next to me, slowly fluttering my eyes open as I yawn, making me stretch my body tiredly. Remembering last night made me shot up from my bed, looking around for (Y/N) and I didn't know I was in my room. I was at the club with Dinah and Normani then, (Y/N) was there and I--

Oh my god! I slowly looked under the blankets that was covering my body and I almost screamed when I saw myself naked under the blankets. I did that with (Y/N)!? I closed my eyes and the memories of (Y/N) and I came flooding in, like a storm. Even though she was that amazing, she just cheated on her boyfriend; Shawn. I don't even want to be the reason why they broke up and (Y/N) will be better off with someone better rather being with someone like me.

"Good, you're awake. I just made you breakfast and I didn't know what you like to eat so I just cooked up waffles for you."(Y/N) came in with a towel wrapped around her waist, revealing her toned abs and her muscles, making my throat go dry and I felt goosebumps form into my skin. Geez, this woman and her surprises. "Uh, yeah. I'm not really that hungry, yet." I lied but my stomach gave it away and I blushed furiously in embarrassment. "Yeah, you're stomach says otherwise. Come on we're just going to eat," she said and started to get dressed with her back turned to me.

I quickly got into my walk-in closet and started to get dressed feeling so much embarrassment for being too casual on what happened. Why didn't she stopped at that time? Why didn't I stopped her? It was so wrong but it felt so right, it was amazing. Brad never made me feel that alive and loved but (Y/N) made me feel what I didn't felt with Brad. She was the one who made me feel all kinds of emotions and made me nervous. I opened my eyes when I heard (Y/N)'s voice call out to me and when I looked back she ruffled her messy wet hair.

"Fuck this," I stopped fixing my shirt, walking up to (Y/N) and yanked her to my level by her collar then kissed her passionately. Moaning softly when I felt her hand grope my ass and the other held my waist. I slowly felt my body become hot and felt goosebumps form in my skin. "Lauren-"

"Shut up and kiss me," She pulled me close and I wrapped my arms around her neck then moaned softly in her mouth, feeling her tongue graze my lower lip as she entered my mouth smoothly. I felt myself being lifted off from the ground and tossed on the bed, slowly feeling a bit pressure when she hovered over me.

"Don't stop." I whispered breathlessly when she started kissing me then to my jaw, slowly down to my neck making me whine. I felt my top being unbuttoned one by one and my bra being ripped off. One thing, I learned about being in bed with her last night is that she was dominant and controlling which was a turn on. She had this good girl facade of hers but then when she's in bed she becomes this sexy, confident and sex goddess in bed.