CHAPTER 14

Previously

"Well, I um, I'm just going to be honest to all of you. I pick Lauren. Why? She's beautiful, smart and different but you know that's not possible because of all the work." (Y/N) joked at the end making the small audience make an 'aww' noise and felt her cheeks heat up.

"There you have it people! (Y/N), believes in (Y/S/N)." [Your Ship Name with Lauren]

"Oh and lastly, I want everyone to know that I'm currently in love with an amazing gal but it's more of a unrequited love." (Y/N) admits then the camera goes off, she got out of the studio before the people swarmed her and she got in the car. She almost screamed when she made eye contact with the person she hates the most right now as she wanted to jump out of the very car at that moment.

"Good evening, (Y/N)."
________________________________________________________________________________

No One's POV

"What the fuck are you doing here?" (Y/N) asked while she was moving back from the crazed person that was sitting beside her, she may be smiling but she was one of the psychotic bitches alive. (Y/N) felt her whole body stiffen when she placed a hand gently on the young photographer's lap with a scary smile on her face and (Y/N) closed her eyes shut in fear.

"I told you if you won't answer back I'll come and find you, (Y/N). Did you think I was bluffing?" (Y/N) opened her eyes and sees the beautiful face of her ex. "I never bluff, (Y/N). You of all people should know me by now." She leaned in then kissed the corner of (Y/N)'s lips, making the other girl cringe at the feeling and she tilted her head away from her.

"(Y/N), please stop this madness and just come back to me." (Y/N) widened her eyes and pushed her ex away from her with a scared look on her face but tried covering it up by glaring at her. "You don't get to say that after 2 years, Taylor. You have no right."

"It was a mistake, (Y/N). I never liked him things just got out of hand." (Y/N) clenched her jaw in anger and she felt her blood boil with anger. "Things got out of hand? So, things just got out of hand and you were naked on top of Justin?- Get out of my car right now." (Y/N) pried her ex's hands away from her touch but then lose consciousness when Taylor covered the lower half of (Y/N)'s face and she knew at that moment that her life was going to be fucked up.

(Y/N) had woke up soon enough and tried sitting up but was brought back down to the couch, looking down she noticed she was tied down to the couch and she looked around spotting Taylor standing over her with a sickening grin plastered across her face.

"Are you hungry? I made you some-" "Untie me right now!" (Y/N) screamed at the top of her lungs and earned a painful slap across her cheek as she felt blood trickling down from the corner of her lip.

"Listen to me, (Y/N). You have been a great pain to me but I'm willing to give us a second chance. So if I were you, I'd be really careful of what I am saying, (Y/N). You wouldn't want that Cuban girl to suffer publicly when I leak some photos and footage out now, would you?" (Y/N) widened her eyes at Taylor's blackmail and she just kept her head down then nodded in defeat.

"Good girl. Now, there are going to be some rules. First, you tell anyone about our deal and that Cuban chick gets it. Second, you will never ever keep secrets from me and trust me if anything happens to that girl group it's on you." She snickered and (Y/N) gritted her teeth in anger wanting to know why she fell for such a she devil.

"Okay, Taylor." The young photographer replied. "It's not Taylor, (Y/N)." The blonde said and (Y/N) breathed deeply then puts up her best fake smile. "Yes, babe." (Y/N) wanted to strangle the blonde in front of her and needed to torture her to make her understand that she doesn't love her anymore. She watched the blonde cut the ropes loose and (Y/N) rubbed her bruising arms then slowly got up from the couch with a sigh. This is for Lauren and for the girls.