CHAPTER 16

Previously

After the silent dinner both had taken the ride back home. (Y/N) went back inside while her hands tremble lightly in fear of what will happen this night and she gently placed her hand on the door knob then turned it, pushing the door open as she sees a dark living room with only candle lights. She didn't like what was happening and she gulped nervously, she slowly took a step inside almost screaming when someone covered her eyes and mouth but then noticed a familiar fruity scent from behind. "Welcome home, baby."(Y/N) cringed at the feeling of Taylor's warm breath travel down her neck and she opened her eyes once Taylor released her.

"Um, Tay- Baby. I don't feel like doing anything tonight." (Y/N) tried to pry her off but then the blonde dragged her to her bedroom then gently pushed her on the bed and the blonde got ontop of the poor girl, straddling her as she removed the thin, silky robe that was covering her body.

(Y/N) cursed mentally now knowing why Taylor was acting flirty, she hated it and she only reminded herself over and over to do it for the girls and Lauren. "Are you ready, baby?"

________________________________________________________________________________

No One's POV

"Where is she?" Lauren asked Dinah who was busy looking through her phone and the weak Cuban only wanted to know where (Y/N) was since the tall Polynesian did tell her the young photographer would be there soon to visit her but it was a no show, making her hope slowly diminish. "You know what don't tell me she's just probably doing work or just busy on ignoring me right? She has that model so why would she bother?" The pale Cuban asked and she noticed how the tall Polynesian was thinking of something of something to say. "Lauren, come on. You don't mean that!" Dinah exclaimed while putting her phone away and she felt pity for the pale Cuban who only wanted (Y/N) by her side.

Dinah pulled her phone and sees a text from the younger Cuban saying she's needed to come out. She stood up then left Lauren in the room while she continued to play with food and the tall girl was pulled by the side by the dark-skinned girl who had a worried look on her face. "What did Chancho wanted to say?" Dinah asked and she sees Camila who had Zayn right beside her.

"Zayn, tell them." Camila said with her arms crossed as she made a face making the tall girl furrow her eyebrows in confusion and she crossed her arms making her curiosity stir in interest seeing the serious look on their faces. "(Y/N)'s girlfriend. She's been doing nothing but hurt her physically and mentally." the British boy explained with a strained look on his face and the girls felt their blood boil with anger now knowing their dear friend has been hurting. "I'm gonna poly beat down that bitch."

"You can't if you do Taylor would ruin your careers and lives--" He said trying to calm them down and he stopped talking when he felt and intense glare from the other Cuban who threatened him if he didn't tell her what he knows she would have Dinah beat him up which something he didn't want it happen since the blonde girl was much more stronger than him.

"How did you even get Zayn to tell us?" Dinah asked Camila who had a mischievous grin on her face and she looked at the young man who averted his eyes from the blonde out of fear. "You used Dinah to scare him?" Normani asked and Camila gave off a sweet innocent smile making Ally groan in annoyance. "Mila, we talked about this!" Ally exclaimed and the Cuban raised both of her hands up in defense.

"Never mind about that! We should worry about(Y/N) not about this petty thing." Dinah said and the girls' attention went back to her even Zayn's. "How do we do this shit?" Normani asked and Camila pulled off an evil grin.

"I got one but it's not gonna be pretty." She said honestly and she noticed the girls exchange looks of doubts but nodded after talking by eye contact.