CHAPTER 8

Previously

"Finally!" Dinah exclaimed and I blushed at the 3 other girls who were grinning/smirking at us. "Now that (Y/S/N) is finally patched up. Will you please come back, (Y/N)? This tour ain't the same without you." Ally and Camila pulled off the damn puppy dog eyes at me making me groan in defeat.
"What's wrong with my cousin: Ricky?" I asked them making the girls roll their eyes at me. "He keeps on flirting with every one of us and Lauren almost kicked him in the balls for attempting on touching her." I sighed knowing Rick can sometimes be such a dick and I nodded.

"Yesss. Sixth Harmony is back!" Dinah said loudly while she tackled me to the floor with a hug making me laugh softly and I smiled at the girls who just laughed when I fell back first on the floor.

I swear this girl group is going to be the death of me

__________________

No one's POV

(Y/N) was stuck in the tour bus for 2 days straight since she volunteered to take care of Lauren. The other girls continued the show even Lauren wasn't able to attend and they still managed to make their fans ecstatic by their amazing performance.

"(Y/N)?" The pale green eyed woman croaked while curling up in a ball as she warmed herself underneath the warm blankets.

"What is it Jauregui?" (Y/N) asked while cooking her some soup to eat and she glanced at the Cuban who was sitting up while coughing.

"Can you get me some water?" (Y/N) immediately got to the fridge getting a bottle of water and she gives it to her. "Open it please?" Lauren asked while pulling off her best puppy dog eyes which becomes more adorable since her pout was so adorable at the moment.

Lauren yanked the water bottle out of (Y/N)'s grasp and she watched her drink the water in one go. "Go back to bed."

(Y/N) had already finished cooking the soup and she feeds it to Lauren who was eating in a very seductive way. She was biting her bottom lip soon enough when she noticed how Lauren wiped her mouth off then sucked on her finger sexily making (Y/N) spill the half-empty soup on Lauren's top and she quickly pushed the bowl aside. 

"Shit! I'm so so sorry, baby." (Y/N) exclaimed and she wiped off the hot liquid off of Lauren's top then moved to get her an extra shirt came back with one of her own since she couldn't see where Lauren's baggage was. "Will this be okay?" (Y/N) asked her then Lauren kept her drop dead smile on her face confusing the other girl who held a simple white shirt for her.

(Y/N)'s eyes were wide as saucers when she saw Lauren stay just in her black lacy bra and her erect nipples could almost be seen through the thin fabric. Her eyes never left the sick woman's body and unconsciously licked her lips. She tore her eyes off of her and turned her attention on her phone that kept recieving messages.

From: Chris💪 (sent @09:55am)
Yo, (Y/N)! I heard from a little bird that your dating my sister. Just remember that if you hurt her I'll make sure you'll regret it. So, how's my big sister doing?

To: Chris💪 (sent @10:02 am)
Psh I would never hurt her. We're not even official yet! I'm just taking care of her.

From: Chris💪 (sent @10:04 am)
Oooohhh 😏 You both are doing the nasties huh?

To: Chris💪 (sent @10:06 pm)
Tf!? No! She's just sick man. Get your mind out of the gutter 😒

From: Chris💪 (sent @10:08 pm)
Good, that would be just really disgusting coming from you. 😷😵

She put her phone back in her bag and she couldn't help but roll her eyes at how annoying Chris was sometimes. Sure, they were best of friends, like brothers and sister but not by blood. She knew how protective Chris would get at her sister and she didn't mind that at all since she probably would've done the same if she had a sister.