CHAPTER 15

Previously

"Lo, are you okay?" Normani asked Lauren who was standing beside her and held her by the forearm to give her some assistance seeing the pale Cuban was feeling lightheaded. This made the young photographer worry and she bit her bottom lip. "I could drive you girls home. I'll tell Simon to give you gals a break. You all deserve it." The young photographer smiled and caught Lauren who was so close on meeting the floor when she was about to fall.

"I won't ever do the same mistakes twice, (Y/N)." The Cuban whispered before losing consciousness and the girls rushed to get her to the hospital. (Y/N) never left her side even when she carried her towards the gurney and stayed close to the beauty she fell in love with.

"I'll always be here for you, Lo. I promise." (Y/N) whispered while bringing Lauren's hand close to her lips, letting the vehicle run as fast as it could towards the hospital and she frowned seeing Lauren's condition.
________________________________________________________________________________

No One's POV

(Y/N) was by the waiting room and she was sitting in between Camila and Ally. The brunette was staring at the white wall while the short older girl had been holding the warm coffee the Polynesian gave to her; an hour ago. "What did the doctor really said earlier?" (Y/N) asked the two grasping the chance while the other two were out buying something to eat for them.

"Okay, fine. The doctor said the reason why Lauren lost consciousness is because of lack of sleep and her blood sugar is low. We found out that she hasn't eaten anything for 2 weeks. We only found out about it a week ago and she's been shutting herself a lot in her room." Ally explained making the young photographer widened her eyes at what has been happening for the pale Cuban and then it hit her.

"Was she doing those things because of me?"  She asked quickly and her eyebrows were furrowed with a worried look on her face not caring about anything else except for Lauren's health. She hated herself for ever treating the Cuban so badly, she looked at the door and knew that she was going to face the consequences later with Taylor later on.

"She didn't say but it was obvious." Ally answered and (Y/N) noticed Camila jumped up a little at the young photographer. "Last time, we saw a fan and I kinda saw her write your name under her signature instead of hers." (Y/N) felt her heart ache with regret and she hated how she did this to Lauren, she never deserved it and she was now sure that she didn't deserved to be near the pale Cuban.

"You! I trusted you, (Y/N)!" A familiar voice boomed through the halls and tackled (Y/N) on the ground, making the man on top of her punch her multiple times, only stopping when a middle aged man pulled him off the young photographer. "It's your entire fault!" (Y/N) widened her eyes when she saw how fumed the second oldest Jauregui child and the young photographer wiped the blood off from the corner of her lip, she knew when Chris Jauregui was this angry there was no way of getting his forgiveness back; when it came to family. "I'm sorry, Chris! I didn't want to hurt her! I swear!"

"Get out of here and never go near my sister! Never speak to her ever again!" Chris said angrily and watched his former best friend get dragged out by Camila. (Y/N) groaned in pain feeling like her face were falling apart and she felt her ribs break every time she breathes. (Y/N) was dragged off into the emergency room and lets a nurse treat her wounds while the young Cuban stayed beside her. "Thanks, Camila. I have to go."(Y/N) feeling a chill run down her spine knowing that Taylor would do something if she didn't come home and she winced when her rib ached in pain when she moved violently to leave.

"Wait! Let me accompany you on going home." The Cuban offered and the young photographer didn't want to let Taylor think of something else and she wouldn't want her Cuban friend to suffer the consequences for just being a good friend. "No, it's fine. I can just ride a taxi home, Camila. Update me about Lauren.."(Y/N) gave off a weak smile leaving a confused Cuban behind and Camila walked back to where Ally was and she still felt uneasy after leaving the young photographer to go home alone.