CHAPTER 5

A/N
Big thanks to callmeJAUREGUI for giving me the greatest idea at my other chapter! Go check out his/her story!
______________________________________

Previously

"Thank you, guys!" I said happily and Dinah ruffled my hair making me pout while I fix my hair.

"Thank Lauren for that." Ally nudged a shy looking Lauren that had her eyes on the floor and I pulled her in a hug which she responded with a hug.

"Thank you so much, Jauregui." I whispered in her ear and I rolled my eyes when the girls started taking picture of me and Lauren.

"Just go out already!" Dinah and Camila said at the same time.

I glanced at Lauren who took an interest by the floor and I didn't know what came over me but I did what I just did.

I kissed Lauren fucking Jauregui by the cheek!
______________________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

After that faithful day. Lauren has done nothing but avoid that very topic, acting like it didn't happen at all since it hurt me. I didn't even know why the fuck I did it. I just felt like thanking her right? No, you definitely like that girl. No, I don't she and I are just friends. Yeah, right.

"(Y/N)? You okay?" Mani asked and I nodded putting up my best fake smile.
"Okay, but have you seen the news?" Normani asked and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion then tilted my head at her.

"This is E News and we are all curious about who Jade Thirlwall the band member of Little Mix was hanging out yesterday!" I widened my eyes when I saw a picture of me holding Jade so close that it almost looked like we kissed but I was sure that I only prevented her from falling. "Who is this mystery girl she was with? Is Jade Thirlwall playing for the other team? Find out more here at E News!"

"You had a thing for Jade?" Normani asked and I see Dinah then Ally enter my room while the pup rested on Normani's lap peacefully.

"No, I just helped her and prevented her from faceplanting." I explained and they seemed unconvinced except for Ally. "Why would you girls think that?" I asked and I tilted my head at them.

"For starters, (Y/N). Are you gay?" Dinah popped the question and I nodded without hesitation. "But Jade's only a good friend of mine." I cleared then Dinah slowly nodded and I sighed softly.

"(Y/S/N)! Still has a chance to sail!"

I widened my eyes at what she said, they really think I like like Lauren but to be honest I don't know. I mean yeah, she's beautiful along with her gorgeous steel green eyes and her magnificient alto voice then there's her rocking bod- Shut the fuck up, (Y/L/N)!

"Who ya thinking about?" Dinah teased me and I turned my head to hide my blushing face.

Crap, why am I acting like this? Jauregui, what the hell did you do to me?

"Aww, (Y/N) is blushing!" Ally teased and she pulled me into a hug making me whine softly like a pup then nuzzle my head into her neck to hide my face from a laughing Norminah.

"Hey, guys. We got pizza!" Camila announced while she holds up the huge box in her hand and Lauren immediately smiled but this smile didn't reached her eyes. I noticed how her jaw clenched when Ally had one arm wrapped around my waist, it wasn't awkward that some of the girls would get touchy around me but I noticed how Lauren would tense up instantly when one of her friends becomes touchy with me.