Take Care.

Tris P.O.V

I sit on the edge of Four's bed with my legs dangling over the edge. I trace my fingers over my lips, where his were just moments ago. They're still tingling from the bliss of his contact. I remember the electricity in the air, and my surprise when he pressed his warm lips against mine. A smile splits across my face.

I hear the rustling of bedding as he makes up a place on the floor.

I don't want him to sleep on the floor, I want to be as close to him as possible, but I know that I shouldn't. And besides, he insisted on it, so he probably wants his space. What if he regrets kissing me?

His tall frame stands up and walks back over to me. The soft moonlight seeping in through the tall apartment windows illuminates his sculpted features and light stubble perfectly. His dark blue eyes glisten with a strong yet warm stare, as though they are looking right into my soul.

"Try to get some sleep," he says with a deep voice.

"You too," I whisper, still entranced by his perfection.

I slip under the sheets of the bed and listen as he lies down on the floor. I hear the rise and fall of his breath and mine shifts to match his. After minutes of silence I assume he his asleep.

"Goodnight Four," I say under my breath, not thinking he would hear.

"Goodnight Tris" he whispers back.

A sleepy smile splits across my face. I slip away from consciousness listening to the in and out of his breathing.

•••

I am woken by the sound of water running in the distance. I sit up and stretch my arms, batting my eyes sleepily. I turn and see that Four is gone, he must be in the shower. I bring my hand up to my head and my eyes widen in horror. My fingers navigate the birds nest that is my hair, attempting to smooth it out. I'll absolutely die if he comes out and sees the mess that is me in the morning!

I look around and spot a mirror on the other side of the room. I jump out of bed and head towards it. Staring at my reflection, I am displeased to see that my eyes still look red from crying the night before.

Other than that, I look okay, which is lucky because I hear the door opening.

I turn to look and I jump, a small "Oh!" escapes from my lips. Four is standing in front of me with nothing but a towel around his waist. His exposed chest looks rock hard, with defined muscles on his stomach. I can see more of his tattoo now, the same tendrils that wrap around his neck encase the sides of his body, like they are hugging him from behind.

"Oh uh, should I leave so you can get changed?" I ask, looking at the floor and blushing.

He smirks and saunters towards me. He stops an inch away from me, and his bare chest is right in front of my face. His toned muscles are glistening with water droplets from his shower.

"'Scuse me," he says, reaching behind me and grabbing a black tshirt.

I tear my gaze away from him. "Well I should head back, people will be wondering where I am," I say.

"The final physical exam is today. You should go back to the dorms and get your training clothes on," He says pulling the shirt over his head.

I can feel myself being taken over by my longing for him, I need to get out of here soon. I nod at him and turn to head for the door.

I feel a strong warm embrace from behind me and can't help but smile at the feeling of his steely arms wrapped around me.

"Take care," he whispers and I feel his lips moving against my neck as he speaks.

He tightens his hug before releasing me reluctantly. I immediately feel colder with his embrace.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

This was a bit of a short one, but THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 500 READS! It means a lot to me xx

Don't forget to vote and comment feedback/where you think the story should go!

Xx Kealie