3. A game

His peaceful sleep was disturbed by the soft and warm touches of hands. Turning around uncomfortably by the unwanted touch, he was shifting on his bed. When a hand slid on his shirt untying the laces, he swiftly stood into a sitting position and found two girls dressed in a thin silk gown, lying beside him on either side. Being aware of the sender, anger rushed over him.

"Out." He commanded.

"Why Lord Prince?" One of them asked in a seductive tone.

"Don't you like us?" The other one asked in the same manner.

"Don't make me repeat myself. You'll pay hard for this." He said and left his bed.

They slowly followed him, approaching him on both the side.

"Do you know who send us?" One of them whispered in his ear.

"We are the gift from the king on completion of your fourteen years." Other one took his hand, moving closer to him.

"I detest his gift," Lycaon said and form a fist.

"What's wrong, Lord Prince?" Again one of them asked.

"Do we disappoint you?" The other one continued using the same tone.

Tapping the foot lividly, Lycaon suddenly caught one of the girl's neck. By each passing moment, anger was raising in him.

"Calm down, Lord Prince. We are just here to entertain you." Said the free girl.

His facinorous smirk took over his lips. "Entertain?" He questioned with a quirked brow, looking at the victim in his hand.

The girl in the grip affirmatively replied with a smile.

Throwing her on the couch, he said the other girl to bring a quill and ink. She did as he said and sat beside her.

Turning towards the girls he then beamed a piercing smile with a wicked glint in his eyes.

"Ready girls?"

They glanced at each other, thinking that it might be a game, so let's just play it. After all, they were here to entertain him. Giving a curt nod to each other they both said 'yes' in unison.

Walking a couple of steps away from them he turned around, facing his back to them.

"Now draw a line, 3lines, a box, and a triangle, one on one palm of yours." He said without turning towards them.

One of them drew a line and 3lines on her palms, respectively. While the other drew a box and a triangle.

"If done, make a fist." He said and turned to face them.

Asking them to outstretch their fits, he looked carefully. Again, the girls looked at each other with confusion and they were taken by his words.

"Now that you are here to play." He said floating his index finger on the fits one after another. "Don't you cry once you lose the game."

He then randomly stopped at one fist and asked her to open her hand. When she did there was 'a line' drawn on her palm.

"Ah!" He exclaimed.

"What is it, Lord Prince?" She asked.

"One of my toy." He replied and commanded the girlsto follow him.

They reached in a round arena, which was surrounded by wooden doors and empty wooden seats arranged at certain heights. The floor was covered with sand heated by the bright sun above them and wind blowing heavily. The bright rays and sand made the girls shade their eyes with their hand. Lycaon walked towards the huge wooden doors and slid opened one of the doors to pull out a horse. Confused girls looked around, never seen an arena before. Commanding the girls to stand in the middle, he took a whip and lashed it on the ground. Acting upon the sound, the horse ran towards the girls. They screamed in fear and moved back.