CH/2

This was normal, my scent was all over this place. He was looking me over to figure me out. Shaking Sara’s hand and watching her hug him one last time before driving away. Unlike most pets, such as dogs he didn’t chase after her. Wolves have a lot of pride, and chasing something they’re not going to eat doesn’t even cross there mind. Without a word I walked into the house and started cooking steak. As planned he walked in and started sniffing the air. Did I mention wolves aren’t stupid? My mother had said I had a very unique gift for talking to wolves, she could never understand it. I had five steaks and cooked them just enough to kill any bacteria.

    I had bought a new bowl for him, never use another wolves bowl for a different wolf. It’s a pack thing, never really figured it out myself. Placing the meat in his bowl and heading for my coach I waited. The more I looked at him the more I realized he was an Alpha, to big to be a anything else. When he didn’t eat it, I smiled. This was also normal for Alphas, he was going to see how far I would go to baby him. “Its your call Alpha, I’ll offer you food all day. But if you’d rather hunt.” Pointing at the unlocked door. “Go for it.”

    Snorting at me he sat down with thinned eyes. “Hah, glare all you want. Doesn’t bother me, your not the first Alpha I’ve had here.” Taking in a deep breath. “So here’s the rules, Rule 1, don’t use my house as a bathroom, if you do you’ll be sorry.” smirking at him. “Rule 2, you can hunt anywhere you want, just try to leave Mr. John’s chickens alone. Rule 3. If you feel the need to howl.” Pulling the curtain up, showing a large ridge. “That’s the best place with the most sound projection.” Closing the curtain.

    His ear twitched, which made me happy. Even though he didn’t like me…yet. He was still listening. “You can come and go as you please, you’ll see red markers where my property ends. Its your call to go out side of that. I’ll give you as much food as you want, till you start to look fat…” smiling while taking a sip of my water. “And you can sleep where you please.” Putting the empty glass back down. “I work so you’ll be by yourself for a few hours, I leave things unlocked so you can just come in or out. Not worried about thieves since Mr. John is a bastard of an old man, and hates everyone.” Talking to wolves is just something I’ve done since I was a child.

They seem to understand every word and listen better then any boyfriend I’ve ever had. “I live alone, so you won’t have to piss off anyone else, but me.” Giving him a warm smile. He growled. Figures, Alphas are fickle and never really know what they want. Standing up cause it was getting late and I needed a shower and sleep, Alpha blocked me. This is also normal, he was trying to push his weight around. Sighing. I waited. My house is set up so that when you walk through the front door, you are in the kitchen, an arched walkway to the living room is right off the hallway to the two bedrooms and the bath.

    “Are we really going to do this now?” looking at his back. Growling with bared teeth, I shrugged. Making it known that I wasn’t afraid of him, needed to happen now. Taking a step to the right, he quickly darted to cover me. However I was figuring he would do that so without a second thought I jumped to the left and made it into the hallway. This would end in two ways, either he would growl for the rest of the night, showing how irritated he was or he would attack me and pin me to the ground till I tucked tail and begged. Figure of speech since I don’t have a tail.

    He growled loudly and followed me down the hallway. To be honest I was greatly relived, I really wasn’t in the mood to play tonight. Closing the bathroom door before his nose was hit, I could hear him clearly not happy about it. “Get over it Alpha, I don’t shower with wolves.” turning the water on and stripping out of my clothes as it got hot. Once set the way I like it, I got in and washed my hair and body. Taking only about thirty minutes, I dried off and slipped on a over sized t-shirt and underwear. Opened the door and there he was. Sitting up against the wall glaring at me.