CH/7

~Alpha~

The Alpha got up a about an hour after she left and stretched outward. Heading for the kitchen and reading her note, while peeling the tin foil off the sandwich. The note was simple.

        The breakfast sandwiches are for you, lunch is in the
fridge and if you
want the collar off the key is in my underwear draw.

She was giving him the green light to get out, to be honest he didn’t even know why he was still here. Maybe she thought that with the collar off he would just go away.

Finishing the first sandwich and opening another one he headed back towards the bedroom. Looking at the tall dresser, he couldn’t decide which one to open, so he started with the top one. Socks, second bras third underwear. Frowning cause he didn’t see a key, which meant sticking his hand in, moving them around he heard something hard move. Moving his hand around again and pulling out a pair of black lace boy shorts and a key. He swallowed and dropped the panties back in, closing the draw. The key was a computer chip, so all you had to do was wave it passed the lock and the collar would pop open.
    He dropped the key and the collar on the dresser and looked around.

~Luna~

At work I had to put up with my crazy boss, and do all the work he wanted me to do. Stacking heavy boxes in the back corner and moving pallets by myself was normal. What I didn’t like was being watched by him all the time, he was always flirting with me and putting hands on any part he could get to. Since he was a manager he got away with no one saying anything. And I needed this job, so I kept quiet.
    “Luna come here a minute.” His smile made me sick.
When I walked into his office he pulled me into his lap and played with my hair.
    “Sir I should really get back to work.” Trying to find any reason to leave his side.

“Your such a good worker Luna.” Smiling again twisting my hair around his finger.
    “Sir, don’t we have the district boss coming out tomorrow?”
    “Yes, your right.” Letting me up only to grab my ass. How I hated this man. I left without a word and went back to stacking boxes. With the last box going in the highest spot I pulled my back and it fell on my shoulder, thank god it was only fifty pounds of Mac and Cheese. My back hurt so much it was hard to breath. My boss caught sight of me.
    “Luna you alright?” Coming to my side.

    “Yeah I think I pulled my back out.” It was already starting to turn blue on my top shoulder.
    “Ohh dear, let me take you home.” My eyes almost popped out of my head, god anything but that. The Alpha would have a freaking field day. “No, I think I’ll go to the hospital.” Holding my back with both hands before grabbing my keys and jacket. I clicked out and left as fast as my body would let me. By some miracle  I made it home, dropping the keys on the floor, I gave them a “I hate you” look and walked away. Really wanting to take a shower, but there would be no way I was going to be able to do that. Every step caused a nerve to snap and send more pain through me. It was hard enough to breath, and I was making it worse by trying to walk and take clothes off.

“Holy shit, this hurts.” Half in tears. Kicking my shoes off, and letting my jeans fall off my waist. I seriously thought about cutting my shirt off, cause lifting it over my head didn’t seem like a good option. Falling onto the bed and laying on my back, keeping my eyes closed and going to my happy place. My breathing wasn’t getting any better. For a moment I thought I heard footsteps, but was to pained to open my eyes. There was a sweet smell wafting through my room now. Alpha.

“Hey, woman.”
I didn’t answer him, “Hey woman, what’s wrong with you?” Still no answer. I was to busying trying to breath. Stomping over to my side and fussing at me.
“Answer me!” grabbing my shoulder. As soon as his hands touched me I screamed in pain. He jumped back and let go, more startled than anything.
“What the hell!” Glaring at me. I still kept my eyes closed and my breathing got heavy. He moved back over to me and seeing a blue color around my neck.

“What’s wrong with your neck?” Coming closer. My fingers made cutting motion.
“Huh? Scissors?”  I nodded very slowly. He left and came back with a pair.
“What you want with these?” I reached out just enough to not cause more pain. Handing them to me, I fixed my finger and started cutting my shirt. He stopped me.
“Stop that, just take the damn thing off, don’t be lazy.” Growling.
“I…can’t” Gasping. And continuing to cut the rest off. Now with a jagged cut line up my shirt he saw more blue, like an ink stain it twisted over my neck and shoulder.
    “What the hell.” I dropped the scissors and started to roll over slowly. Almost in tears, at the amount of pain I was going through. Finally, making it onto my stomach and taking a long short breath, if that’s possible. Pulling the shirt off my back, he took a step back and franticly looked all over me.