CH/27

~All Alpha’s report down stairs this instance~ cutting the link off. A loud rumble came from up stairs as wolves started running down the stairs some even jumped over the railing and landed next to father.  He wasn’t kidding around, when he said jump they really did.

    “My daughter has just informed me there are rouges loose on are land. Matias has gone after them, who will assist him?”  At least all the wolves stepped forward. All but Donavon, I glared at him.

    “Alright lets go” My father said waving his hands for them to go.

I ran out the door as my father called.
    “Luna, come back.”
    “I’m going to find Matias” Running out the door. Sam looked worried as my father stood mouth open and ready to cry.
    “Sam, my daughter” He said softly. Sam stood next to him.

My feet hurt from the damn heels, ripping them off and tossing them to the side I ran faster barefooted anyways. I pasted a few Alphas in there human and wolf form. Leading them to where I left Matias. A pack of ten ran behind me every so often a human would burst into his wolf form. The road we were on had a drop to one side while the other went straight up. A little further and we would be where Matias took off, rounding the bend there he was walking on the main road covered in blood.

    “Matias” Screaming and running faster to him. Getting to him as he started to collapse in my arms. Holding onto him, I called for help. Two large men ran over and assisted me, they had kept there human forms.
    “The rest of you, check the woods for more.” Some looked at me like I was crazy.
    “That’s an order, I am of Monarch blood. Do as your told.” Pulling my power card, they took off in search for more rogues. Looking back at Matias, who was well torn up.
    “We need to get him back now.” They nodded and took turns carrying him at a run. Making it back to the house my father sat on the steps, seeing me made him get up.
    “Luna” running to me.

“Father, Matias needs help.” I yelled. He called for the doctor and helped get him into the living room area. Laying him carefully on a sofa and looking over him. The doctor came quickly and made everyone leave, I stood my ground. Donavon grabbed my arm.
    “Everyone out!” He snapped, I pulled away from him.
    “Touch me again, and I’ll burn your car next.” Glaring at him. He stormed out, and the doctor went o cleaning the blood off his body. He had tons of bit marks and scratches on him, a huge chuck was removed from his chest cavity.

    “Matias” Crying and holding his hand. The doctor cleaned all the wounds and gave him a shot.
    “You may want to let go of his hand for this next shot, miss.” I shook my head no, and he gave a weak smile. Sticking the needle into his arm. Matias screamed in pain as the liquid started running threw his blood stream. His eyes were going black with rage.
    “Matias, look at me, look at me Matias.” Turning his face to me. His eyes lightened, smiling at him.

    “Good, keep talking to him, it will keep him calm.” Replied the doctor.
    “Matias, I’m so going to kick your ass if you lose.” laughing a little bit. He grinned before squeezing my hand hard and screaming again. I searched his face and started worrying about him more and more. How many where there? He’s an Alpha could rouges really do this much damage to an Alpha. If so how was he ever going to beat Donavon. My mind raced as he let out another blood curling scream and growled loudly.
    He tried to get up, and the doctor tried to get him to lay down again, but was pushed away. He was turning, letting his mad wolf come out.

    “Stop him” The doctor yelled at me. Looking into the now black eyes, I smiled at him. Swinging my leg over his body and sitting on top of him. The doors to the living room swung open as all the Alphas and my father walked in. I kissed Matias and didn’t stop till he gave me one back. Slowly his eyes shifted back to there normal bright color, grabbing me around the waist and holding me to him. Donavon’s ever snapped yellow with rage and ran over to us.