CH/22

Marking is when a male wolf, bites between your neck and shoulder blades. To humans its called a “hicky” To wolfs it’s a symbol that you are now his and he is yours. It will leave a red mark for a few days sometimes a week, but once gone you can still smell the male all over you. I heard that your body has a chemical reaction and it starts smelling more like your mate, you never fully loose your scent, you just mix with his…a little. To tell you the truth that’s about all I know, I didn’t care much for this stuff a long time ago. Because I was under the impression no one would want a half breed like me, for starters I couldn’t even control my wolf. She would just come out and start destroying things.
    Part of the reason why father had her locked up in a bottle for the longest time. Not only that, but I get a little weird around a full moon, and father doesn’t ever let me shift when it comes around.

    Making my way down stairs Matias had headed back to his room. He didn’t say anything to me, which made me wonder a few things. However I really felt bad about making everyone run around last minute and try to toss together a large party. I got right to working helping where ever I could, starting in the kitchen and making all kinds of breads, pastries and meat dishes. Wolfs eat a hell of a lot of food, and with the amount that was sure to show up, having extra was a must. The main cook gave me a smile and told me he was good for right now, that gave me a chance to help out the maids.

    They were busy cleaning and dusting every inch of this place, on top of which making sure beds were properly turned over and ready for when someone had a little to much to drink. Are main maid was Leah, a tall well build woman with a black woman’s ass and breast. She had almost no stomach and could run faster in heels then I probably could in sneakers. I tapped her on the shoulder sending her spinning around.
    “Aww Miss Luna” she looked surprised.
    “Hello Leah, give me something to do” Smiling. Her eyes about lit up.
    “Oh you’re a life saver. Could you strip all the beds on the East Wing?”

The east wing is the other side of the stairs, my bedroom is on the West wing.

“Sure thing” Taking off and starting at the back of all the rooms. I took everything off, and tossed the items into the hall before leaving and going to the next room. I was about five rooms in when I heard someone yelling for me. My head popped out of the doorway like a gopher in the summertime. My hair was a mess and I was a little sweaty. Walking down the hall was Matias in a pair of ripped up jeans and a sleeveless tank. Holy hell, is there anything that doesn’t look good on this man. His shoes also caught my attention being that they were converse. Now I’m not into men’s fashion or anything, and it takes a lot to throw me a curve ball, but Converse are hard for some men to pull off, there more a punk rocker thing.

    In Matias’s case they worked, he looked like some sexy teen idol that should have been splashed with cold water and posing with his pants around his hips. My strength to not look was totally wiped clean, it was as though he was walking in slow motion. Pinching myself, I snapped out of it before he was close enough to notice.

    “Need help?” Looking sexy and a little embarrassed.
    “Really? Alpha’s don’t normally do this kind of thing.” It wasn’t a lie they don’t, there job solely lies on training new warrior wolves and having meetings. You wouldn’t catch Donavon pulling sheets off another persons bed let alone his own. Matias snapped me out of my little daydream.   
“Are you implying I don’t know how to work?” fussing.

    “Umm, well yea.” What was I suppose to say…no of course not. Like hell I was going to start lying now, specially about something as mindless as sheets. Moving past me he took all the sheets off the bed in one quick motion. You have got to be shitting me, it took me like ten minutes for one bed, and he’s already done. Scowling at him, I hate being out done. He dropped the bedding outside the door and smiled at me. He was having way to much fun with this.
    “Umm I wonder” there’s that damn twinkle in his eyes again.
    “You wonder what?” Moving on to the next room.
    “Shall you make a bet?” still standing at the door. I stopped turning my head around. I really shouldn’t buy into this, but I can’t resist.