CH/18

The timer went off and I grabbed everything out off the over. Taking two plates and dividing it so he got a little more. No I’m not on a diet, its just that he was hurt and male wolves eat way more then females, and since I was only half I didn’t need as much food.

    Handing him a plate with a folk on it, he gladly took it. We sat on the sofa and I had to find something else to watch since it was over. Flipping threw the channels, I found myself in unfamiliar territory, he had way more then I did. I thought about the history channel, but wasn’t in the mood to watch lions chase a zebra. News was out of the question, it was always bad anyways, there were cartoons but I didn’t want to look childish.

    I flipped the channel one more time and got Dirty Jobs.
    “YES!” tossing the clicker to the side. I almost made Matias chook.
    “You like this show?” My head turned like a snake, looking for prey.   
“I love this show, Mike is hot.” Looking back. Matias looked at the main actor Mike Rowe, and huffed.
    “He ain’t nothing.” taking a bit of food. It made me wanna laugh.
    “Are you jealous?” He choked. Glaring at me.

    “Huh! Why should I be?” daring me to tell him why, so I did.
    “Well because he can sing opera, dance, he’s cute as hell, he’s funny and he’s on tv. Oh and he does dirty jobs, that are crazy.” Grinning and taking a bite of food. I think I went to far, he looked like he was going to explode from the inside out. Without thinking I patted his head, like a good dog.
    “Don’t worry, you could take him.” messing his hair up. Widening his eyes more and looking like he wasn’t sure which emotion to go with. Laughing and taking his cleared plate back to the kitchen, washing them and leaving them to air dry. Looking back at him, he had his elbows places on his knees and was propping his head up glaring at the tv, or more like glaring at mike.

Okay that was enough of that. Walking over and turning the tv off, he shot me a ‘what the hell’ look. "No more trying to use the force to kill Mike Rowe". Leaning back on the sofa he watched me.
    “What?” frowning and wiping my face, feeling like I had something on it.
    “Nothing” shaking his head.
    “Oh who called?” changing the subject, his face didn’t look so good.
    “Your father” getting up and walking away. Why was my father calling him?
    “Why” going after him.
    “He wants to see me.” sounding weak. Heading into the office and sitting down in a large leather chair, I followed.

    “Why does my father want to see you?” placing my hands on his deck.
    “Its…” scratching his head and not making eye contact. This was wrong, Alpha’s never look away. What’s he hiding.
    “Tell me!” slamming on the desk.
    “I can’t” shooting me a stair that was asking to just leave it alone. I’m not that kind of girl, I don’t’ just humbly back down and go ‘ ohh ok sure’ no I need to know, to many bad things happen when you don’t know every detail.
    “Tell me now!” pushing on the desk, even though I couldn’t move this thing if I wanted to.
    “Ahh I told you I can’t”
    “Why not?”
    “Its personal”
That made it all the more interesting, and I just had to know what could be personal between him and my father.

    “If you wont tell me, then I’ll ask my father.” grinning and walking out. He jumped out of his chair and chased after me. I was in the bedroom holding my cell when he burst threw the doorway.
    “Drop it!” Pointing his index finger.
    “No, I wanna know” hitting the key pad.
    “Damn it, Stop being so stubborn.” Walking over and trying to take the cell away. Leaping onto the bed, and against the wall, I hit more numbers. Before I could hit the send button he jumped up and tried grabbing me. Jumping off the bed and out to the balcony he followed.

Running from a normal wolf is stupid, they love the chase. Werewolves are worse, and even though I didn’t think he would hurt me. I wasn’t going to get caught by him.

Haling ass to the other door, I opened it and hit the lock flying down the hall to lock the other door. I got there just in time as he pulled the door. My heart was racing and he was glaring at me, ready to kill. I didn’t think he would break into his own house, so I hit the send button and stood in the bedroom as he watched me from outside. I did feel a little bad leaving him outside in the cold with no shirt or shoes, but he was an Alpha and he would be madder then hell right now, so his body would be hot.
    The phone rang two times before my father answered it. Matias banged on the glass yelling at me to stop.
    “Hey dad, why did you wanna see the Alpha?”

Matias banging over and over again.

    “Oh well….ummm.” He didn’t want to say either.
    “Daddy! Tell me now” raising my voice, I was a daddy’s girl and making me mad was something he didn’t like to do.
    “Well you see love, Alpha Matias has offered to challenge the Alpha of the Ruta Pack.” My heart stopped. Matias stopped banging on the glass when he saw my face go pale.
    “Wha…why?” shaking the phone.
    “Because he wants you for his mate.” My father spoke calmly, but he knew I wasn’t handing this well. My eyes followed up Matias body till I reached his eyes. His arms were leaning on the glass holding his head.
    “Honey?”
    “Yea…I heard you…dad” closing the cell and dropping it to the floor. Matias looked more worried and his breath fogged the window.

He was going to get himself killed, fighting the Ruta Alpha. I had worked so hard to keep hidden, and he was going to throw all my hard work out the damn window. My rage was building, he didn’t just give away my existence he was going to die along with it. The Ruta Alpha was the second most powerful Alpha in the world, he was under my father. I moved far away from my father because I had to, not because I wanted to. And this….this Alpha was going to try and defeat him, my wolf growled.

    Looking back down at the cell, and using my foot to slip under it and fling it into the air. Grabbing it as it passed my face. I’m a forgiving person, I keep things easy and simple. But when you mess with my personal life, I loose it. Tossing the cell up and down, I glared at him. My eyes snapped and he took a step back, as the cell flung at the lock, breaking it. He could open the door if he dared. I had a nice little conversation with my wolf before he opened the door and stepped in.

He’s not are Alpha, don’t obey anything he says. He has no rights to us.

She growled agreeing with me, and we watched Matias step threw the door closing it. His body was cold and he shook a little bit, as a chill of hot air hit his body.
    “Calm down” with an easy voice.
    “Calm down…huh…you have yet to see me mad” Snapping at him and bursting into wolf form. I could think clearly with my wolf now, and we worked together instead of against like we had been. Circling him like prey, he didn’t change but watched me.
    “Calm down, let me explain.”

Snarling at him and pinning my ears back, I practical swore at him in wolf. Snapping my jaw and baring my teeth at him. Shaking from the rage, I started to feel a little different, as I got madder. Matias looked at me, before long his eyes widened. Catching a quick look in a mirror I saw my eyes changing red. Was I really that mad…yes I was. Growling more at the mirror then back at him.
    “No, don’t go there Luna, No” He lunged at me and caught be before I could get away. We hit the bed with him on top of me. My paws flung in every direction trying to get him off. His weight was more then mine and I was getting no where. I tried biting him, but he did something I never thought he’d do. Using his forearm he pushed it into my mouth, making it so I couldn't close or open my mouth anymore. Struggling franticly to get free, I started to loose my anger and get more upset.

    “Calm down, Luna. Please” whispering with his head near my neck. He never made eye contact, just to make me less mad. My wolf didn’t know what to do, she waited for me to make up my mind. I shifted back to human, groaning under the pressure of his arm in my mouth. He removed it and looked at me.
    “Get off me, I hate you…. You’re a jerk.” Thrashing around.
    “Please, let me explain.”
    “Explain what, how you gave up my location, that bastard will come looking for me now. Do you know what you’ve done?” Crying and making myself more exhausted.
    “I never gave your location away.” Holding my arms down and laying on top of me.
    “He’s gunna find me….” screaming out and crying harder. Tears streamed down my face, soaking the comforter. “He’s….he’s going to make me his…” I couldn’t take it, I didn’t want that man, he was evil and cruel.

    “HE WONT TOUCH YOU!” Yelling at me, but more towards the words. My eyes were blurred by my tears, but even with them I could see he wasn’t having it.
    “He’ll never touch you, do you hear me. NEVER!”
Forcing his mouth over mine and making me kiss him. When he pulled away, I couldn’t stop myself.
“Even if you didn’t tell him where I was, you can’t defeat him in a fight” Feeling like I was going to cry again. He huffed.
    “Don’t under estimate me, he’s just an Alpha.” Keeping a straight face.
    “But he’s second highest Alpha, he’s only second because of my father.” Yelling a little bit.
    “I’m doing this for you.” Snapping at me.

    “Why, your going to get yourself killed.” shaking my head.
    “So you can have your freedom, even if you don’t choose me as your mate. I want you to have your freedom.” He paused looking more depressed. “I’ll win your affection someday.” He was pitiful, it was breaking my heart, didn’t he understand it was the other way around. I’m only a half breed, he’s a full blooded Alpha wolf, I could never be what he wanted from me. It didn’t matter if I loved him, I would just end up getting in the way.
    “You should pick a mate more suited for your bloodline.” looking away. His hands pushed harder on my wrist.
    “To hell with the bloodline, I want you. No one else. Don’t you get it! I don’t care who your father is, or that you’re a half breed. I only care about you.” The yellow in his eyes intensified and I couldn’t look away. “I said your mine, and I meant it.” lowering his tone.

OKAY ATTACK THE VOTE STAR PPPPLLLLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEE  :3 I upload faster that way. This book was up once before, however it was on another account. It had over 170k reads and 3L votes..-.- so it can be done.